Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rebuilding required 10:39 - Jun 4 with 1888 viewsrhubard

Hand on heart, I think the following are good enough for a play-off challenge next season. We desperately need a few lower league gems (assuming Bart leaves):

Chambo
Webster
Huwys
Dozzell
Waghorn
Garner

Useful squad players - Knudsen, bishop, adeyemi, Nydam, Downes, Folami, Cotter, Skuse

Release - Ward, sears, Kenlock, Emmanuel

[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 10:40]

Poll: Worst ITFC manager of all time?

Rebuilding required on 12:09 - Jun 4 with 1770 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Not one of those players needs to be released and they should all be here next season.
Rebuilding required on 12:11 - Jun 4 with 1761 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Oh here we go. Yet another attempt at a 10 pager.

1/10

We would get better attendances if relegated by rhubard 11 Feb 2018 22:56
To league 1.....discuss

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Rebuilding required on 12:36 - Jun 4 with 1673 viewsmonty_radio

We don't have a realistic idea of how things might go with Hurst, and I get that people think the O.P.'s being provocative, but, if Mick were still here, and the general a ura of dirge was still prevailing, then MM himself was unsure of all the players the O.P. suggests for release

And, apart from Skuse and Knudsen (which is absurd) the others he lists as "squad" are still to be proved, even though some may turn out wonderfully. Under Mick, with none incoming, there would be little but optimism to suggest our squad was yet anywhere near nailed-on top six.

But he's gone, so heads-up and we look to see progress in such as Cotter, Downes etc and some spectacle to replace the funeral.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 15:46]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Rebuilding required on 13:03 - Jun 4 with 1590 viewschristiand

Honestly, I think Hurst needs to be allowed to build a side. He's very fortunate that he has some good youngsters coming through, but they aren't realistically ready for a play off push and need time to experience regular Championship football. However, two or three seasons down the line and some astute additions then I can't see why not. Allow PH to build a squad, embed his ethos, get us playing better football and we'll start climbing that table. PH needs to get the foundations right and then start building from there, like Burley did, but it is going to take time.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Rebuilding required on 14:47 - Jun 4 with 1446 viewsVic

Knudsen, squad player? Blimey, Denmark must be really rubbish if they have to pick him for the Wc squad then.

And as for the rest of what you say? I don’t think you have much of a clue do you!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Rebuilding required on 14:59 - Jun 4 with 1410 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Weren't you the lad who tried to lick the transfer window?

Don't think i'll take much notice of you.

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Rebuilding required on 15:40 - Jun 4 with 1350 viewsjas0999

Release Kenlock and Emmanuel? Seriously! Not for me. I’d start the latter above Spence.

I’d be concerned whether Bishop and Adeyemi will be fit. Sears is a useful squad player when played in the correct position. Ward also.

Skuse will start. As will Knudsen unless sold. Nydam & Downes will be there or there about. Hurst has faith in youngsters.

The one I’m not overly impressed with is Garner.

I do agree we need to strengthen.
Rebuilding required on 15:41 - Jun 4 with 1347 viewshype313

Well that's 1 minute of my life I'll never get back.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024