Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? 08:21 - May 22 with 1951 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:32 - May 22 with 1893 viewsgiant_stow

That's beautiful! If I had one criticism, the sea should be green.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:37 - May 22 with 1875 viewsKTBlue

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:32 - May 22 by giant_stow

That's beautiful! If I had one criticism, the sea should be green.

did the "run" actually extend into '94, or flounder in '93?
Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:42 - May 22 with 1850 viewsgiant_stow

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:37 - May 22 by KTBlue

Tbh, I can't remember without a Google. It was a whit back now innit!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:45 - May 22 with 1836 viewshype313

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:42 - May 22 by giant_stow

I wonder if you mention the name Jeremy Goss around Bavaria, it sends chills down the locals spine.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:46 - May 22 with 1832 viewsm14_blue

This has to be a Town fan on the wind up doesn't it?

Surely it can't be real....
Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:47 - May 22 with 1830 viewsSteve_M

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:37 - May 22 by KTBlue

Six matches in the Autumn of 1993. The same as we've played in the UEFA cup since we got relegated.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:49 - May 22 with 1821 viewsPinewoodblue

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:42 - May 22 by giant_stow

Don't be a coward...admit it was 93. For a club that frequently berates Ipswich fans for living in the past do you not feel embarrassed by this?

PS

Time for another East Anglian legends game. Just remind me how many did Town scored in the last one seem to remember it was SEVEN

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:51 - May 22 with 1809 viewsGeoffSentence

Clearly this is a spoof. Budgies are not bothered by history, they live in the here and now. As such they would not produce a badge celebrating their short participation in a single europea n competition.

Must be a Town fan taking the mick. Same with the song and dance over the 59ers, the Milk Cup anniversary and the comedy 'legends' game.
[Post edited 22 May 2018 8:52]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:52 - May 22 with 1790 viewssolemio

When I saw the headline I thought you were talking coaching badge, as in Ullaa for next ITFC manager.

Phew.
Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:55 - May 22 with 1779 viewsm14_blue

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:51 - May 22 by GeoffSentence

Clearly this is a spoof. Budgies are not bothered by history, they live in the here and now. As such they would not produce a badge celebrating their short participation in a single europea n competition.

Must be a Town fan taking the mick. Same with the song and dance over the 59ers, the Milk Cup anniversary and the comedy 'legends' game.
[Post edited 22 May 2018 8:52]

Exactly, given how they mock us for having stars on our shirt (for actually winning major trophies), they're hardly going to make such a song and dance about a very short run in one of those competitions 25 years ago are they?

I mean that would just make them look absolutely ridiculous....
Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:56 - May 22 with 1776 viewsgiant_stow

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:52 - May 22 by solemio

When I saw the headline I thought you were talking coaching badge, as in Ullaa for next ITFC manager.

Phew.

I did get an interview, but Marcus didn't like my 1-1-8 system. Shamex it would have been fun if nothing else.

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:58 - May 22 with 1756 viewsm14_blue

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:56 - May 22 by giant_stow

I did get an interview, but Marcus didn't like my 1-1-8 system. Shamex it would have been fun if nothing else.

As long as Cole Skuse is the 1 then we'll be ok.
Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 09:01 - May 22 with 1743 viewsgiant_stow

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 08:47 - May 22 by Steve_M

Six matches in the Autumn of 1993. The same as we've played in the UEFA cup since we got relegated.

Wasn't that qualification for not fouling (being pussies) and then playing a load of eastern European shat?
[Post edited 22 May 2018 9:01]

Hey Ulla, have you got your badge yet? on 09:23 - May 22 with 1663 viewschicoazul

Ulla is an Ipswich fan now though. Fully indoctrinated.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024