Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... 12:37 - May 3 with 7102 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:42 - May 3 with 6560 views12th_Man

Just shows no one cares about championship league 1 or 2

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:42 - May 3 with 6552 viewsDeano69

are they HD?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:43 - May 3 with 6551 viewsBLUEBEAT

Looks like Quest have targeted TWTD members:

#clevermarketing

Poll: W or W

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:46 - May 3 with 6509 viewsMuncher

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:42 - May 3 by Deano69

are they HD?

I don't think so.
Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:47 - May 3 with 6492 viewsDeano69

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:46 - May 3 by Muncher

I don't think so.

Oh dear, thats not good

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:48 - May 3 with 6485 viewshomer_123

Colin Murray [shakes head]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:53 - May 3 with 6449 viewsBlueBadger

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:42 - May 3 by 12th_Man

Just shows no one cares about championship league 1 or 2

People stopped watching because someone told them 'day trippers' weren't welcome.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:54 - May 3 with 6437 viewsKeno

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:48 - May 3 by homer_123

id rather have Judy Murray

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:56 - May 3 with 6420 viewsTractorCam

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:54 - May 3 by Keno

id rather have Judy Murray

Al Murray

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:57 - May 3 with 6413 viewsDeano69

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:56 - May 3 by TractorCam

Al Murray

Bill Murray

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:59 - May 3 with 6384 viewsBLUEBEAT

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:57 - May 3 by Deano69

Bill Murray

Murray Mints

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:03 - May 3 with 6350 views12th_Man

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:53 - May 3 by BlueBadger

People stopped watching because someone told them 'day trippers' weren't welcome.

Well that was silly

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:07 - May 3 with 6322 viewsIpswichKnight

Interesting they are part of The Discovery network and related to Eurosport, wonder if this is Eurosport starting to think about bidding for live EFL or PL matches in the future.
Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:14 - May 3 with 6264 viewsTJS

No idea why ITV don't bid for this given that they are even losing the Champions League highlights next season (I think).
They could always put it on what is effectively their sport channel of ITV4.
Looks like Quest are trying to build some free to air sports coverage as they are showing highlights of the Giro (Tour of Italy) again this year which I'm looking forward to.
Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:17 - May 3 with 6238 viewsbrazil1982

Damn.
Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:34 - May 3 with 6140 viewsrickw

I used to watch this show, but now you can view the highlights before it's even on online or on various apps. The analysis and pundits were always pretty terrible too, so I didn't bother with it....

Maybe if Quest can do 5 mins per match and actually have pundits who know a bit about Championship football at more than the club they played for....

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 14:02 - May 3 with 5997 viewsusm

Who?

How does one (Dolly) view?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 14:14 - May 3 with 5941 viewsBLUEBEAT

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:34 - May 3 by rickw

I used to watch this show, but now you can view the highlights before it's even on online or on various apps. The analysis and pundits were always pretty terrible too, so I didn't bother with it....

Maybe if Quest can do 5 mins per match and actually have pundits who know a bit about Championship football at more than the club they played for....

Virgo was hilarious.

Like a deer caught in the headlights.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 14:27]

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 14:14 - May 3 with 5942 viewsBrianTablet

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:59 - May 3 by BLUEBEAT

Murray Mints

The Virgin Murray

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 17:08 - May 3 with 5681 viewstractordownsouth

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 12:48 - May 3 by homer_123

What's wrong with him? He's a knowledgeable presenter who has lots of footballing media experience. He's been a massive step up from George Riley.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 17:10 - May 3 with 5672 viewstractordownsouth

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 14:14 - May 3 by BLUEBEAT

Virgo was hilarious.

Like a deer caught in the headlights.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 14:27]

I liked it that time when they made him talk througha goal when the highlights weren't showing. And the other time where he hadn't seen the goals beforehand.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 17:34 - May 3 with 5611 viewsHennikerBlu

I have to say I think terrestrial TV have missed a trick with not making a more compelling show and getting a few complete games (or longer highlights/featured game). Plenty of fans in the 2nd and 3rd tier. I appreciate Sky TV and whoever else has rights, but I am sure something could be arranged.

C5 did need a better panel approach, there is little real analysis or argument, more a present it and leave it. Plenty of big decisions in the Championship, how many reds for Leeds, how many penalties in the NC v Hull game? Not to mention some attractive football.

Really does suggest how marginalised non-Prem football has become from the medias perspective.

Just another point, I think I read in the week that Cricket is looking to increase its presence on terrestrial TV, I think this is a good move and it would be nice to see a general sporting presence increase on Licence only TV and better still on a regional basis.
Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 18:08 - May 3 with 5515 viewsSuperblue95

Suits me as I'm not living in the UK and I can get quest on sky

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 19:08 - May 3 with 5416 viewsbournemouthblue

Channel 5 have lost the highlights for the EFL... on 13:34 - May 3 by rickw

Sky have killed this for Channel 5 really

You see the highlights before they are on 5 and the lack of general footage doesn't exactly appetise you to watch

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:51 - May 3 with 5335 viewsHennikerBlu

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024