Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... 16:55 - Apr 21 with 2074 viewsNSL

Aweful performance and the players certainly not giving two hoots about the fans! Aside from Bart, Waggy, Vickers and the youngsters coming through - the rest can sling their hook IMO

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 16:57 - Apr 21 with 2021 viewsWD19

Not sure the players are too fussed about the opinion of someone with a ‘news to forum’ votes ratio such as yours.
Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 16:58 - Apr 21 with 2011 viewsDarth_Koont

Don't be a tart.

Also amazing that you can pick the players out of that today.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 20:44 - Apr 21 with 1619 viewsNSL

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 16:57 - Apr 21 by WD19

Not sure the players are too fussed about the opinion of someone with a ‘news to forum’ votes ratio such as yours.

That sort of comment makes you a complete bellend in my book

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 20:48 - Apr 21 with 1589 viewstrueblue1970

we had 10 against 11 second half I thought they done as well as they could, just the subs brought on by Villa cost over 15 million

Didn't see any players that didn't give a "hoot"
Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 20:51 - Apr 21 with 1572 viewswkj

Look at the bigger picture here, for a long time Mick has created a bubble for his players to protect them from the fans, those fans cheering today were proving they were behind the players and that it was never "us vs them". Also a certain Marcus Evans was in attendance today and feel the response they showed him was one of a set of fans who want to invest in this club, but to do that week in week out, we need a manager and team we feel connected with.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 20:53 - Apr 21 with 1557 viewstrueblue1970

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 20:51 - Apr 21 by wkj

Look at the bigger picture here, for a long time Mick has created a bubble for his players to protect them from the fans, those fans cheering today were proving they were behind the players and that it was never "us vs them". Also a certain Marcus Evans was in attendance today and feel the response they showed him was one of a set of fans who want to invest in this club, but to do that week in week out, we need a manager and team we feel connected with.

well put, a show of force by us which meant more as we were 3/4 down
Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 00:28 - Apr 22 with 1390 viewsbritbiker

Ironic that Town get clapped off the field...... on 20:51 - Apr 21 by wkj

I felt like leaving at 3 nil as could see it would only get worse, however i've never left early and glad i didn't as the atmosphere was great from the fans even at 4 nil. Maybe a bit was gallows humour, however i do feel like it was town fans genuinely showing that that they would be behind the team if just given something to cheer about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024