Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Suddenly Birmingham 21:58 - Apr 3 with 1636 viewswkj

What a time to be a Brum fan- a season of disasters by almost all accounts, then suddenly 3 wins on the bounce, I think the great escape award has been won now- good on Gary Monk.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 21:58]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Suddenly Birmingham on 22:02 - Apr 3 with 1574 viewsstrikalite

....and Sunderland now 8 points adrift, that's a lot of points to claw back at this stage..
Suddenly Birmingham on 22:04 - Apr 3 with 1543 viewsStenvict

Birmingham are the most frustrating team in the league. They're so poor for the majority of the season then just manage to stay up. Similar to QPR.

Although I'm sure a few fans think the same about us.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Suddenly Birmingham on 22:05 - Apr 3 with 1532 viewswkj

Suddenly Birmingham on 22:02 - Apr 3 by strikalite

....and Sunderland now 8 points adrift, that's a lot of points to claw back at this stage..

I am pretty confident the bottom three now will be there come the last day of the season, shame to see Burton go as they are a lovely lot to natter with, but I am quite tickled about Sunderland going down, I still have memories of Stadium of Light being a fortress in many of our Burley nearlys

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Suddenly Birmingham on 22:15 - Apr 3 with 1445 viewsstrikalite

Suddenly Birmingham on 22:05 - Apr 3 by wkj

I am pretty confident the bottom three now will be there come the last day of the season, shame to see Burton go as they are a lovely lot to natter with, but I am quite tickled about Sunderland going down, I still have memories of Stadium of Light being a fortress in many of our Burley nearlys

Yeah looking that way now, Sunderland's last game of the season is...........Wolves at home, how painful will that be for them to watch..
Suddenly Birmingham on 22:19 - Apr 3 with 1417 viewsSuperTommySmith

I really hope Reading will slip into the bottom 3.
Suddenly Birmingham on 08:14 - Apr 4 with 1008 viewssolemio

Suddenly Birmingham on 22:05 - Apr 3 by wkj

Agree re Burton. I've hoped all season that they would miraculously stay up, but it ain't gonna happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024