Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Morris 22:35 - Mar 13 with 3008 viewsFrimleyBlue

Why subject him to the atmosphere with minutes to go? What does that subsitution gain?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Ben Morris on 22:38 - Mar 13 with 2990 viewspointofblue

I'm as unhappy as the next Town fan about Mick but I remember a lot of fans whining about bringing youngsters on and him saying "It wasn't the right time..." to derision. Now he's decided to throw caution to the wind and give him some minutes he's criticised?

It's the same as starting Nydam - he gives a youngster a chance and he gets booed after making a mistake. And then the fans complain about him not giving kids an opportunity.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ben Morris on 22:39 - Mar 13 with 2962 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ben Morris on 22:38 - Mar 13 by pointofblue

I'm as unhappy as the next Town fan about Mick but I remember a lot of fans whining about bringing youngsters on and him saying "It wasn't the right time..." to derision. Now he's decided to throw caution to the wind and give him some minutes he's criticised?

It's the same as starting Nydam - he gives a youngster a chance and he gets booed after making a mistake. And then the fans complain about him not giving kids an opportunity.

2 minutes to go. Cant get into the game. No time to do anything. No time to enjoy being involved.

It was not the time to do it. In no way at all

Waka waka eh eh

Ben Morris on 22:40 - Mar 13 with 2947 viewspointofblue

Ben Morris on 22:39 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

2 minutes to go. Cant get into the game. No time to do anything. No time to enjoy being involved.

It was not the time to do it. In no way at all

There was ten minutes to go plus injury time.

Ben Morris on 22:41 - Mar 13 with 2938 viewslazyblue

And what about the treatment Nydam got at times tonight, pathetic support from some of our fans to the younger players.
Ben Morris on 22:41 - Mar 13 with 2935 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ben Morris on 22:40 - Mar 13 by pointofblue

There was ten minutes to go plus injury time.

Not according to itfc account says 88 minutes

Apologies re read it. 80...

I still stand by it though. There is a time and a place. But that opinion will differ
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:42]

Waka waka eh eh

Ben Morris on 22:42 - Mar 13 with 2905 viewspointofblue

Ben Morris on 22:41 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

I still stand by it though. There is a time and a place. But that opinion will differ

It was the 80th - same time as Hull's third sub. Phil's report backs that up too.

Ben Morris on 22:42 - Mar 13 with 2890 viewslongtimefan

I said on here this afternoon when someone suggested we should play youngsters that it wouldn’t stop the imbeciles venting their anger if we lost. Didn’t expect to be proven right so quickly!
Ben Morris on 22:43 - Mar 13 with 2865 viewsHennikerBlu

Looks a player, little cameo in the corner and in the box....

Agree, don't give them stick!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Ben Morris on 22:44 - Mar 13 with 2859 viewsstantheman

Ben Morris on 22:41 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

What did they say on radio Suffolk? You obviously were not there.
Ben Morris on 22:44 - Mar 13 with 2859 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ben Morris on 22:41 - Mar 13 by lazyblue

And what about the treatment Nydam got at times tonight, pathetic support from some of our fans to the younger players.

Age isnt thought about during times like this.

I doubt those who chant even look at who made the pass... its a horrid time at the club and whilst i dont agree with chants like that or boos.. i can understand them too..

I feel for youngsters... BUT its part of a big problem.

Waka waka eh eh

Ben Morris on 22:44 - Mar 13 with 2854 viewsPlums

Was it genuine booing or a collective groan which always sounds negative but is simply a product of lots of people making a similar sound at the same time.
Anyway, whichever it was, a young footballer would have received training on how to deal with that sort of thing as part of their education at a progressive club wouldn’t they?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Ben Morris on 22:46 - Mar 13 with 2814 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ben Morris on 22:42 - Mar 13 by longtimefan

I said on here this afternoon when someone suggested we should play youngsters that it wouldn’t stop the imbeciles venting their anger if we lost. Didn’t expect to be proven right so quickly!

Mick could have played 6 or 7 teenagers

The facts are he left an inform striker on bench incase he got booked. But then brought him on at HT.

Its not about age. Its not even about the players themselves.

Waka waka eh eh

Ben Morris on 22:47 - Mar 13 with 2786 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ben Morris on 22:44 - Mar 13 by stantheman

What did they say on radio Suffolk? You obviously were not there.

Whats me not being there got to do with it?

Waka waka eh eh

Ben Morris on 22:49 - Mar 13 with 2742 viewspointofblue

Ben Morris on 22:44 - Mar 13 by Plums

Was it genuine booing or a collective groan which always sounds negative but is simply a product of lots of people making a similar sound at the same time.
Anyway, whichever it was, a young footballer would have received training on how to deal with that sort of thing as part of their education at a progressive club wouldn’t they?

It was an actual boo.

Ben Morris on 22:52 - Mar 13 with 2718 viewsPlums

Ben Morris on 22:49 - Mar 13 by pointofblue

It was an actual boo.

Then that’s very poor and those responsible should be ashamed.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Ben Morris on 22:53 - Mar 13 with 2705 viewsBrixtonBlue

I didn't notice any booing of Nydam, or Ben Morris for that matter.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ben Morris on 22:55 - Mar 13 with 2686 viewslongtimefan

Ben Morris on 22:46 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

The facts are he left an inform striker on bench incase he got booked. But then brought him on at HT.

Well I presume he wasn’t expecting to be 2 down at halftime! I suspect, though I might be mistaken, that this might have changed his outlook
Ben Morris on 22:56 - Mar 13 with 2669 viewsstantheman

Ben Morris on 22:47 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

Whats me not being there got to do with it?

Because you had a go about MM bringing on Morris with a minute to go. He didn't so your original moan was rubbish.
Ben Morris on 22:56 - Mar 13 with 2665 viewspointofblue

Ben Morris on 22:53 - Mar 13 by BrixtonBlue

No one booed Morris but there was definitely booing of Nydam. I just assumed those who did so mistook him for Ward or Spence.

Ben Morris on 22:59 - Mar 13 with 2639 viewsRobbie12345

Ben Morris on 22:46 - Mar 13 by FrimleyBlue

Even if Waghorn started, the reality is that wouldn’t have stopped our poor defensive performance.

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Ben Morris on 22:59 - Mar 13 with 2627 viewsSwailsey

Ben Morris on 22:53 - Mar 13 by BrixtonBlue

Defo booing of Nydam unfortunately.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Ben Morris on 22:59 - Mar 13 with 2614 viewslongtimefan

Ben Morris on 22:56 - Mar 13 by pointofblue

No one booed Morris but there was definitely booing of Nydam. I just assumed those who did so mistook him for Ward or Spence.

I just assume they’re imbeciles. Probably the same people calling for more youngsters to play.
Ben Morris on 23:00 - Mar 13 with 2603 viewspointofblue

Ben Morris on 22:59 - Mar 13 by longtimefan

I just assume they’re imbeciles. Probably the same people calling for more youngsters to play.

Well, that as well.

Ben Morris on 23:05 - Mar 13 with 2568 viewsFrimleyBlue

Ben Morris on 22:59 - Mar 13 by Robbie12345

Even if Waghorn started, the reality is that wouldn’t have stopped our poor defensive performance.

To easy to say that

You defend from the front. We wont know now

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024