Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. 17:16 - Feb 10 with 1462 viewshomer_123

I think this place might actually implode.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:18 - Feb 10 with 1422 viewsJ2BLUE

ST holders who are outers need to take action now before it's too late.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:20 - Feb 10 with 1405 viewshomer_123

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:18 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

ST holders who are outers need to take action now before it's too late.

Rumour has it Mick is staying on.

At least 1 if not 2 more years.

Make of it what you will.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 17:21]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:24 - Feb 10 with 1363 viewsblueconscience

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:20 - Feb 10 by homer_123

Which would prove how unambitious and pointless Ipswich Town Football Club is becoming

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:25 - Feb 10 with 1354 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:20 - Feb 10 by homer_123

Hardly inside info. He said himself he'll probably stay if offered the deal.

As I said, time for ST holders to step up and do something about it.

Truly impaired.

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:28 - Feb 10 with 1332 viewsstig4532

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:25 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

Hardly inside info. He said himself he'll probably stay if offered the deal.

As I said, time for ST holders to step up and do something about it.

I'm 21. This is my first season ticket and I won't be renewing if he stays
Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:31 - Feb 10 with 1313 viewsJ2BLUE

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:28 - Feb 10 by stig4532

I'm 21. This is my first season ticket and I won't be renewing if he stays

You need to write to the club with your customer number and tell them you're cancelling and why you're cancelling.

Truly impaired.

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:36 - Feb 10 with 1279 viewsstig4532

Mick outers....you are going to be sorely disappointed. on 17:31 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

You need to write to the club with your customer number and tell them you're cancelling and why you're cancelling.

I'll be coming to every home game this season but I'll definitely write something to the club. It's a 1.5 hour train ride to Ipswich from where I live. Bitterly cold. To watch that rubbish made it even worse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024