Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if the players read these comments 17:36 - Feb 10 with 375 viewsdannyallen

I decided after the Fulham game not to bother travelling the 300 mile round trip to Portman road. I just felt so sorry for the fans that went today and sat in a half empty stadium in the freezing cold, although, from what I’ve heard, that sounded like the highlights of the day. I did feel that burton would frustrate us today. Although they’re bottom, they, at times, play some decent football however, clearly we should be beating teams Like this and getting some much needed confidence going into derby day. I would love to say that we were saving ourselves but we’re not even a big game team anyway. We’re the most mid table u can get. No ambition, no money invested, no decent style of play, don’t win 2 games in row EVER!!!! 16 years!!! It’s so boring. I genuinely don’t care if we get relegated anymore, hopefully it would mean we could start again and get rid of the dross. I think MM should leave at the end of his contract, he’s done his best with sod all money but we need a change now. I was gutted to see that he may be staying on, can’t take anymore boring football.fair play to the fans venting their frustration, don’t listen to anyone who tells you to “get behind the team at all costs”. If u wanna pay the money and give up ur time and be treated to that sort of game u watched today, U have the right to BOO the crap out of them. That’s the only way they’ll know how u feel as they won’t be man enough to read these comments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024