Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning 08:30 - Feb 8 with 1208 viewsSteve_M

I find it hard to believe they don't know what 'Soros' is transparent code for amidst elements of the far right.

It's not very secret as it seems to involve paying for advertising and this was previously reported months ago.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 08:34 - Feb 8 with 1190 viewsgiant_stow

See through tossers

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 09:26 - Feb 8 with 1142 viewschicoazul

They know what it's code for, of course they do.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 09:27 - Feb 8 with 1146 viewsRadlett_blue

I think many are questioning the motivation of a billionaire Hungarian-American for trying to prevent Brexit.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 10:09 - Feb 8 with 1106 viewsBrianTablet

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 09:27 - Feb 8 by Radlett_blue

I think many are questioning the motivation of a billionaire Hungarian-American for trying to prevent Brexit.

That role is reserved for billionaire Australians, isn't it?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 10:09 - Feb 8 with 1103 viewsGuthrum

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 09:27 - Feb 8 by Radlett_blue

Because I don't think Soros is particularly Hungarian or American. He's a global businessman and thinks in those terms. Which really terrifies those making a living from nationalism.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 10:17 - Feb 8 with 1084 viewscrunchie1978

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 10:09 - Feb 8 by Guthrum

Because I don't think Soros is particularly Hungarian or American. He's a global businessman and thinks in those terms. Which really terrifies those making a living from nationalism.

Oh.....thought soros was a speaker system.
I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 10:26 - Feb 8 with 1073 viewsGuthrum

I see the Telegraph is going big on anti-semitism this morning on 10:17 - Feb 8 by crunchie1978

Oh.....thought soros was a speaker system.

Or is it one of those boxes you shout at and it turns the fridge off or unlocks the car in the street without having to get off the sofa?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024