Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I firmly believe in giving players a chance before judging them 16:16 - Jan 31 with 749 viewsFinidiCentenary

So this may be slightly hypocritical -

I'll do the same with Carayol and hope that he turns out to be a good addition, but at the same time I reserve the right to have expectations and a belief of whether he's likely to be a good addition or not.

We are his 14th club. Doesn't strike me as your typical MM character guy. He clearly has talent but has never established himself as a decent player at this level. I just don't see that what he's likely to do and I'd rather have kept Rowe, given we aren't going up or down.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

I firmly believe in giving players a chance before judging them on 16:34 - Jan 31 with 695 viewshomer_123

We haven't lost Rowe.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I firmly believe in giving players a chance before judging them on 16:40 - Jan 31 with 672 viewsbluehook

I firmly believe in giving players a chance before judging them on 16:34 - Jan 31 by homer_123

We haven't lost Rowe.

We will though.
He’s got to be better than bloody Sears lumbering up and down trying not to get his kit dirty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024