Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas 13:27 - Jan 13 with 3600 viewsElderGrizzly

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:37 - Jan 13 with 3497 viewsDublinBlue84

They probably know nothing about us, they sponsored Bolton last year.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:39 - Jan 13 with 3483 viewsBackToRussia

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:37 - Jan 13 by DublinBlue84

They probably know nothing about us, they sponsored Bolton last year.

You mean Notlob?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:39 - Jan 13 with 3484 viewspointofblue

Though they spelt Ipswich right in the main body of the tweet - maybe the misspelling is some kind of bizarre marketing ploy to get retweets? Or just a typing error.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:45 - Jan 13 with 3437 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:39 - Jan 13 by pointofblue

Though they spelt Ipswich right in the main body of the tweet - maybe the misspelling is some kind of bizarre marketing ploy to get retweets? Or just a typing error.

Either way it's a great chance to take offence at something minor.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 3392 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:45 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Pathetic ain’t it

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:58 - Jan 13 with 3344 viewsBlueBadger

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:52 - Jan 13 by The_Romford_Blue

Pathetic ain’t it

I'm not gonna say that I'm comfortable with us being sponsored by a gambling firm or that the logo is in any way classy but there's not an awful lot I can do about it other than not buy a shirt or use the website. I'll probably continue to wear retro shirts if I want a new ITFC top.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:16 - Jan 13 with 3271 viewsScuzzer

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:39 - Jan 13 by BackToRussia

You mean Notlob?

"A palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob...not Ipswich"

Established 1968

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:25 - Jan 13 with 3201 viewsNewcyBlue

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 13:39 - Jan 13 by pointofblue

Or witches being magical? Magical Vegas?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 3198 viewsElderGrizzly

I’m not taking offence. Just pointing out incompetence you argumentative little..... 😘
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:26]
Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 3196 viewsSteve_M

You mean offense?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:27 - Jan 13 with 3184 viewsElderGrizzly

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:25 - Jan 13 by NewcyBlue

Or witches being magical? Magical Vegas?

Or they think they are sponsoring the Ipswich Witches?
Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:30 - Jan 13 with 3157 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:26 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

I’m not taking offence. Just pointing out incompetence you argumentative little..... 😘
[Post edited 13 Jan 2018 14:26]

Did I say you were? Skin like tissue paper.

Truly impaired.

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:32 - Jan 13 with 3145 viewsElderGrizzly

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:30 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

Did I say you were? Skin like tissue paper.

Christ you can’t take a little bit of poking can you?

For your tissue like skin, try some E45 and then some Elemis moisturiser. And get out the house for some fresh air...
Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:35 - Jan 13 with 3122 viewsJ2BLUE

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:32 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

Christ you can’t take a little bit of poking can you?

For your tissue like skin, try some E45 and then some Elemis moisturiser. And get out the house for some fresh air...

hahahahahahahahaha

Truly impaired.

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:44 - Jan 13 with 3083 viewsElderGrizzly

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:35 - Jan 13 by J2BLUE

hahahahahahahahaha

Racist...
Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 19:45 - Jan 13 with 2797 viewsScottCandage

Ipswitch apparently according to Magical Vegas on 14:16 - Jan 13 by Scuzzer

"A palindrome of Bolton would be Notlob...not Ipswich"

"You can't blame British Rail for that."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024