Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. 22:57 - Dec 3 with 2889 viewsTessah

People seem a bit worried about keeping hold of Bart but what happens if bonkers money is offered for Waghorn by a club like Hull or Middlesbrough who have the cash and are desperate to get back up into the Premier League? Mr Evans would be under severe pressure to sell. This would put a dent in our hopes of achieving a play off place.
What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. on 23:06 - Dec 3 with 2848 viewsBlueBrittania

He played for Rangers this season in the Europa League qualifying I think, so he wouldn't be able to play for another permanent club this season if that rule is still in place.
What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. on 23:06 - Dec 3 with 2847 viewsIllinoisblue

Seems unlikely; bottom feeder prem teams have too much money to bother with taking a punt on a player like Waghorn. And we wouldn’t sell to a promotion rival.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

on 23:07 - Dec 3 with 2833 views_

What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. on 23:08 - Dec 3 with 2832 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've fended of PL interest for players like McG before (well done ME for standing form on that). I suspect there'd be no chance of someone important going to a Championship rival.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. on 00:17 - Dec 4 with 2739 viewsBrettenhamBlue

He's already played for two clubs this season so unlikely. It would only happen if one of them was bonkers (i.e. bought him on the premise that he was just going to train at the club for the rest of the season then play next).

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. (n/t) on 17:40 - Dec 4 with 2414 viewsTessah

What if 'bonkers' money is offered for Waghorn. on 17:41 - Dec 4 with 2407 viewsTessah

Thanks to all you people for putting me right on the position with regard to Martyn Waghorn
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024