Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can see this going horribly wrong. 19:26 - Oct 11 with 5221 viewsSpruceMoose

Is there a more uninspiring and ineloquent man in football today?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/oct/11/paul-scholes-interviewed-for-ol

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:33 - Oct 11 with 5174 viewsSpruceMoose

Someone loves him sufficiently to down vote me!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:36 - Oct 11 with 5159 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:33 - Oct 11 by SpruceMoose

Someone loves him sufficiently to down vote me!

Damn you, ReusersTown! Damn you straight to hell!

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 20:31 - Oct 11 with 5062 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:36 - Oct 11 by SpruceMoose

Damn you, ReusersTown! Damn you straight to hell!

Who are all these nomark, nothing, nobody posters downvoting me? Russian bots I reckon.

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 21:30 - Oct 11 with 4961 viewstextbackup

You've become my most disliked poster, in the space of about 3 days, that's some going considering the quality of poster on here these days

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 21:45 - Oct 11 with 4910 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 21:30 - Oct 11 by textbackup

You've become my most disliked poster, in the space of about 3 days, that's some going considering the quality of poster on here these days

I'll wear it like a badge of honour!

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 11:24 - Oct 12 with 4711 viewssolemio

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 20:31 - Oct 11 by SpruceMoose

Who are all these nomark, nothing, nobody posters downvoting me? Russian bots I reckon.

You have become tedious beyond belief.
I can see this going horribly wrong. on 11:25 - Oct 12 with 4699 viewsStokieBlue

Doesn't he support Oldham?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 11:26 - Oct 12 with 4686 viewsSwailsey

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 11:24 - Oct 12 by solemio

Bloody like SM.

Much needed light hearted'ness on here.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 12:29 - Oct 12 with 4592 viewsNo9

If he teaches his team to play like e did there will be a lot of injuries for clubs to deal with.
I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:03 - Oct 12 with 4446 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 11:26 - Oct 12 by Swailsey

Bloody like SM.

Much needed light hearted'ness on here.

Well, bless your heart. Thank you

I like to think I am a welcome antidote to the bunch of weirdos and freaks on here who take this board WAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

And if anyone really needs it cleared up, I'm not an actual moose. I do have an intergalactic business empire though.

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:05 - Oct 12 with 4443 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 11:24 - Oct 12 by solemio

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'll attempt up my game and start more posts that scale such great heights as reports of chip pan fires.

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:23 - Oct 12 with 4392 viewsSwansea_Blue

Beautiful footballer, but doesn't seem the type to step up to management. Seems to quiet and lacking confidence as a leader. But who knows...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:24 - Oct 12 with 4384 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:23 - Oct 12 by Swansea_Blue

Beautiful footballer, but doesn't seem the type to step up to management. Seems to quiet and lacking confidence as a leader. But who knows...

Maybe if you combine him with Roy Keane you'd have the perfect duo...

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:48 - Oct 12 with 4348 viewsWeWereZombies

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:03 - Oct 12 by SpruceMoose

Well, bless your heart. Thank you

I like to think I am a welcome antidote to the bunch of weirdos and freaks on here who take this board WAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

And if anyone really needs it cleared up, I'm not an actual moose. I do have an intergalactic business empire though.

Not an actual moose! That's ruined my day...you do still wear the wooden antlers though, don't you?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:50 - Oct 12 with 4340 viewsSwansea_Blue

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:24 - Oct 12 by SpruceMoose

The though crossed my mind when I was typing that, then I had to go and vomit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:57 - Oct 12 with 4320 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:48 - Oct 12 by WeWereZombies

Not an actual moose! That's ruined my day...you do still wear the wooden antlers though, don't you?

If the missus requests it.

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 16:56 - Oct 12 with 4261 viewssolemio

Pele rated Scholes very highly - but that was of course as a player rather than a manager.

Talking of Man U players of that era I was struck when watching the tv Bobby Charlton tribute programme by the remarkable eloquence of David Beckham. When you think that when he first came on the scene he could hardly string more than 3 or 4 words together it's really rather admirable.
I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:01 - Oct 12 with 4190 viewsBlueBadger

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 14:24 - Oct 12 by SpruceMoose

Well, they are both VERY famous...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:13 - Oct 12 with 4170 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:01 - Oct 12 by BlueBadger

Well, they are both VERY famous...

Shouldn't you be studying ?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:15 - Oct 12 with 4159 viewsSpruceMoose

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:13 - Oct 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Shouldn't you be studying ?

He is. He's studying at the Sprucemoose Nightschool! This module is entitled "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People".

PS... Course fees are due this coming Friday!
[Post edited 12 Oct 2017 19:16]

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 19:16 - Oct 12 with 4155 viewsvapour_trail

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 16:56 - Oct 12 by solemio

Pele rated Scholes very highly - but that was of course as a player rather than a manager.

Talking of Man U players of that era I was struck when watching the tv Bobby Charlton tribute programme by the remarkable eloquence of David Beckham. When you think that when he first came on the scene he could hardly string more than 3 or 4 words together it's really rather admirable.

Pele said the best player at the 2002 WC was Nicky Butt. What a moron*

*i think Pele picks a player according to the nationality of the media he is talking to in order to keep his earning options open.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 06:51 - Oct 13 with 3985 viewsBenters

I can see this going horribly wrong. on 21:30 - Oct 11 by textbackup

Amen to that !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024