Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abellio weekend works 21:55 - Sep 27 with 1339 viewsDyland

Looking at the timetables it looks like every weekend from October until the new year is a Newbury Park to Ingateston farce. Anyone know if that's right? Greater Anglia don't have a simple page saying what's going on, instead you have to look at each bloody date. Crap crap crap.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Abellio weekend works on 22:01 - Sep 27 with 1313 viewsUB9Blue

It wouldnt surprise me...they didnt run for a number of the months earlier in the year and xmas is also affected.
In fairness this service from London is going to be sensational the amout of time it has taken!
Abellio weekend works on 22:04 - Sep 27 with 1304 viewsEastTownBlue

The midweek match against Sheffield Wednesday appears okay as well as Reading in December.

10 days at Christmas as well as last Christmas, several weekends over numerous years, bank holiday weekends etc. One day they might actually finish.
Abellio weekend works on 22:05 - Sep 27 with 1305 viewsDyland

Abellio weekend works on 22:01 - Sep 27 by UB9Blue

It wouldnt surprise me...they didnt run for a number of the months earlier in the year and xmas is also affected.
In fairness this service from London is going to be sensational the amout of time it has taken!

Fkcs up the footie for me unfortunately.

It's not going to be sensational, they're just replacing old stuff so it can continue to run at a normal service.

Abellio weekend works on 22:07 - Sep 27 with 1299 viewsDyland

Abellio weekend works on 22:04 - Sep 27 by EastTownBlue

The midweek match against Sheffield Wednesday appears okay as well as Reading in December.

10 days at Christmas as well as last Christmas, several weekends over numerous years, bank holiday weekends etc. One day they might actually finish.

If I was half my age it wouldn't bother me. I guess if the football continues to improve it will feel at least a little more worth the effort.

Abellio weekend works on 22:34 - Sep 27 with 1273 viewsUB9Blue

Abellio weekend works on 22:05 - Sep 27 by Dyland

Fkcs up the footie for me unfortunately.

It's not going to be sensational, they're just replacing old stuff so it can continue to run at a normal service.

Whats strange is that the train company continue to promote a 'season ticket' on the trains for a service that mostly ends up being a bus from Manningtree/Colchester/Newbury Park....
Abellio weekend works on 22:44 - Sep 27 with 1255 viewsSuperfrans

Bus to Witham this weekend. Bloomin Liberty.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024