Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team - Nydam starts 14:00 - Sep 23 with 3274 viewsLankHenners

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:03 - Sep 23 with 3216 viewsHerbivore

Didn't see that coming. I'm guessing he thinks Celina is too prone to an error and not solid enough defensively to be starting at Elland Road, Nydam starting on the left enables our wide players to tuck in and stifle their midfield when not in possession.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:04 - Sep 23 with 3184 viewsAdmiralFunge

Bloody hell, that's an interesting team.

He was good at Luton, albeit overshadowed by Downes.

Would like to have seen Celina start...

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:05 - Sep 23 with 3156 viewspointofblue

Nydam as... left winger? If so what the hell do Celina or Rowe have to do to get a chance?! Don't get me wrong, it's good to see youngsters being given a chance but when we play 4-4-2 and then ignore our winger options it's very frustrating.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 14:07]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:07 - Sep 23 with 3131 viewschicoazul

5 at the back? Nydam a wing back or left mid..?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:07 - Sep 23 with 3107 viewsLankHenners

Team - Nydam starts on 14:03 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

Didn't see that coming. I'm guessing he thinks Celina is too prone to an error and not solid enough defensively to be starting at Elland Road, Nydam starting on the left enables our wide players to tuck in and stifle their midfield when not in possession.

Is Nydam LM or LWB? Not sure either is perfect. Clearly a versatile young lad that Mick trusts. Celina clearly still a 2nd half weapon at the moment.

Team - Nydam starts on 14:08 - Sep 23 with 3066 viewsMillsey

Team - Nydam starts on 14:05 - Sep 23 by pointofblue

Nydam as... left winger? If so what the hell do Celina or Rowe have to do to get a chance?! Don't get me wrong, it's good to see youngsters being given a chance but when we play 4-4-2 and then ignore our winger options it's very frustrating.

Rowe is injured
Team - Nydam starts on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 3043 viewsHerbivore

Team - Nydam starts on 14:07 - Sep 23 by LankHenners

Is Nydam LM or LWB? Not sure either is perfect. Clearly a versatile young lad that Mick trusts. Celina clearly still a 2nd half weapon at the moment.

Could be either to be fair, that may be another reason for his selection in that we can switch between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 fairly seamlessly with Nydam on the left.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 3041 viewsStourbridgeblue

Rowe is injured.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Login to get fewer ads

Team - Nydam starts on 14:10 - Sep 23 with 3013 viewspointofblue

Thanks to those replying about Rowe - didn't realise he was injured.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:11 - Sep 23 with 3001 viewschicoazul

As long as McG is scoring and playing well Celina wont get in the team. Same with Waghorn and Garner.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Team - Nydam starts on 14:13 - Sep 23 with 2931 viewsLankHenners

Team - Nydam starts on 14:09 - Sep 23 by Herbivore

Could be either to be fair, that may be another reason for his selection in that we can switch between 3-5-2 and 4-4-2 fairly seamlessly with Nydam on the left.

From what little I know he seems to like a tackle and gets stuck in which probably came into Mick's thinking - Harry's notes indicated they don't like opposition teams kicking them about all over the pitch.

on 14:13 - Sep 23 with 2922 views_

Team - Nydam starts on 14:27 - Sep 23 with 2765 viewsMoisha

on 14:13 - Sep 23 by _

I don't think he's on the naughty step at all, I think he's a good player to bring on at half time or 2nd half.
He'll get his chance though when needed soon enough
Team - Nydam starts on 14:35 - Sep 23 with 2707 viewstractorboy1978

on 14:13 - Sep 23 by _

No he's not. Mick just doesn't trust him enough defensively or not to give it away in dangerous areas. The fact that McGoldrick aside he is our most likely to win the match at the other end is a secondary thought for Mick.
on 15:36 - Sep 23 with 2537 views_

Team - Nydam starts on 14:35 - Sep 23 by tractorboy1978

No he's not. Mick just doesn't trust him enough defensively or not to give it away in dangerous areas. The fact that McGoldrick aside he is our most likely to win the match at the other end is a secondary thought for Mick.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024