Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian 08:49 - May 1 with 1807 viewsMullet

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/01/john-fashanu-on-his-brother-jus

Seems a promo for the new documentary coming out, however every time I read/see a bit more of their story it seems even less like real life and more like some sort of TV film.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 09:12 - May 1 with 1761 viewsWD19

No matter how hard John Fashanu tries to edit and airbrush history he still succeeds in coming across as a prize bell.
Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 09:35 - May 1 with 1704 viewsLord_Lucan

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 09:12 - May 1 by WD19

No matter how hard John Fashanu tries to edit and airbrush history he still succeeds in coming across as a prize bell.

He is a tvvat

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 11:13 - May 1 with 1632 viewsIllinoisblue

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 09:35 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

He is a tvvat

"Thank god i didn't give all the money I'd promised to him. " phew, lucky escape right John? Brother is dead but at least your money is intact .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 11:14 - May 1 with 1632 viewsBLUEBEAT

John F, absolute bell-end but pleased to see he took to Norfolk life well....

“It was a lovely feeling, your whole face disappearing into Mummy’s breasts.”

Poll: ACID, FUNK, ACID FUNK?

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 12:06 - May 1 with 1545 viewsMullet

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 09:12 - May 1 by WD19

He doesn't seem to have recovered from the BBC3 documentary does he? This seems like ill-advised damage limitation but people have long memories with stuff like this.

A lot of pop-psychologists' dream from the details in there too. From Norfolk to Nigeria and "my people" juxtaposed with his view of his brother and his Wimbledon colleagues etc.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

on 14:37 - May 1 with 1432 views_

Piece on the Fashanu brothers in the Guardian on 09:35 - May 1 by Lord_Lucan

He is a tvvat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024