Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players that didn't impress yesterday... 13:20 - Apr 23 with 1412 viewskizaitfc

For me

Emmanuel
Gerken
Chambers
Pitman
Dozzell and Bishop however the balance in the midfield did not help either of them

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 13:30 - Apr 23 with 1358 viewsfeelingblue

I wasn't there so can't comment on the performance, but

Gerken is just not in the same class as Bart. he is not a starting GK in the Championship.
Chambers has never looked good as a CB in a back 4, but looks very good as one of 3 CBs
Pitman is a finisher, and an intelligent player, but has no pace or athleticism.
Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 13:52 - Apr 23 with 1262 viewsbournemouthblue

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 13:30 - Apr 23 by feelingblue

I wasn't there so can't comment on the performance, but

Gerken is just not in the same class as Bart. he is not a starting GK in the Championship.
Chambers has never looked good as a CB in a back 4, but looks very good as one of 3 CBs
Pitman is a finisher, and an intelligent player, but has no pace or athleticism.

Pitman in particular doesn't seem like a McCarthy player, a funny signing for me

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 14:13 - Apr 23 with 1201 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Disagree about Gerken. Had no chance for the goal.

Disagree about Chambers. Our best player behind Rowe.

Would add diags in who was awful

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 15:10 - Apr 23 with 1108 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 14:13 - Apr 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Agree with you totally. Bit strange how anybody could criticise Gerken after yesterday's performance. Dave looked like he was running through treacle yesterday

Poll: Our final position

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 16:40 - Apr 23 with 947 viewskizaitfc

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 14:13 - Apr 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I thought Gerken was very hesitant on a few crosses and his distribution is poor.

There was a save late second half he could have caught and he palmed it back into the box, probably harsh as Im generally not a fan - but he certainly didnt impress enough for a first team spot.

Chambers was beaten in the air on countless occasions, Diags I find is a nothing player really and not as good as Skuse defensively, will be good back up for Skuse though

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Players that didn't impress yesterday... on 16:51 - Apr 23 with 925 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Yeah, Gerken should've caught that penalty.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024