Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum 23:52 - Mar 30 with 9322 viewsbritbiker

Graham Paddons Beard

Posted 4 hours ago

The Binners can't cope with this success. The cup final approach to a simple league game in December showed that. Their CEO marching around laying hands on the infirm, the "Ultras" and the ceremonial throwing of the beer cans were pathetic in every sense of the word

My kids are 30 and 28. In their football supporting time they have seen us win leagues, been to Anfield, Old Trafford, the Emirates in the league and seen us win at The Etihad. Seen us win at Wembley (that's the new one by the way)

Every time we play the Binners in anything meaningful, we win.

My kids have an interest in the World Cup and European championship because norwich players are in it playing for international teams

They know success and think nothing of Ipswich because they have been nothing but cannon fodder in the few times our paths have meaningfully crossed

Imagine a 30 year old Binner. All they will be taught is about black and white success and how Norwich "hent never won nothin"

My kids got bored going to civic receptions.
[Post edited 31 Mar 0:01]
Wow, what a knob. Pink Un forum on 23:59 - Mar 30 with 6108 viewsbritbiker

The last line is a classic
"My kids got bored going to civic receptions

I know they had open top bus parades just for participating in competitions, but bloody hell that's a statement and a half.
Wow, what a knob. Pink Un forum on 23:59 - Mar 30 with 6095 viewsmarchy

Pots simply do not come any tinner.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:04 - Mar 31 with 6027 viewsJ2BLUE

Why highlight such utter stupidity?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:06 - Mar 31 with 6020 viewsSarge

Time to add ‘going to stadiums’ to the list of noteworthy achievements if you’re associated with Norwich City.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:09 - Mar 31 with 6001 viewstextbackup

I’ve always thought it, the only saving grace of their dominance over this time has been their over inflated opinion of themselves.
When we eventually beat them an entire generation of norwich fans will be broken, as they’ve never had to deal with it.
We’ve had the 5-1, playoff loss, last win goal in that 1-1… it hasn’t killed us, it’s (I think) made us stronger.
And that win, when it comes, will be so so much sweeter

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:09 - Mar 31 with 5986 viewsbritbiker

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:04 - Mar 31 by J2BLUE

Why highlight such utter stupidity?

Feel sorry for his kids having a dad so twisted.
Wow, what a knob. Pink Un forum on 00:11 - Mar 31 with 5976 viewsRyorry

Wow, what a knob. Pink Un forum on 23:59 - Mar 30 by britbiker

The last line is a classic
"My kids got bored going to civic receptions

I know they had open top bus parades just for participating in competitions, but bloody hell that's a statement and a half.

Weird obsession they have with publicising their own ignorance.

Wouldn’t mind betting that the 28 year old and the 30 year old are more than a tad embarrassed by their parent’s puerile post.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:22 - Mar 31 with 5904 viewsmrfixit426

Winning at The Etihad is on their honours list, right?
Login to get fewer ads

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:23 - Mar 31 with 5892 viewsTMWWNGAS

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 00:09 - Mar 31 by britbiker

Feel sorry for his kids having a dad so twisted.

They also call him uncle
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 03:16 - Mar 31 with 5652 viewsChorleyBoy

They've celebrated winning this "trophy" 15 times. That's a lot of civic entertainment!

What's next, "The Luis Suarez Shield" in memory of being taken apart by Luis Suarez ?

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 04:03 - Mar 31 with 5587 viewsKropotkin123

"been to Anfield, Old Trafford, the Emirates in the league" - They love a bit of participation.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 06:14 - Mar 31 with 5408 viewsChurchman

I had a look at the thread and that poster really is a frothing at the mouth eye rolling idiot.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 07:40 - Mar 31 with 5168 viewsHerbivore

A 30 year old Town fan would have seen us qualify for Europe and beat Inter Milan. Even in our worst quarter century, we've still achieved things that'd make their honours board.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 07:46 - Mar 31 with 5134 viewsChurchman

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 07:40 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

A 30 year old Town fan would have seen us qualify for Europe and beat Inter Milan. Even in our worst quarter century, we've still achieved things that'd make their honours board.

Ahhh, but they’ll always have their Bayern Munich anniversaries and the Friendship p£sspot to play Sunderland for.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 07:55 - Mar 31 with 5088 viewsHerbivore

It's also worth pointing out that forums attract their fair share of eejits. I was chatting to a couple of Norwich fans on Friday evening and they were (grudgingly) full of praise for not only the season we're having but the style of play and the way the club is now run. Despite them being on an excellent run they still feel the club is in decline, that Wagner is a poor man's Farke, and that they have little to show for over a decade or Prem money coming into the club. It feels like they are still quite fragile even though they've had an excellent 2024 so far.

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:13 - Mar 31 with 4958 viewsGlasgowBlue

His kids are old enough to remember us relegating them to League Once One in 2009.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:18 - Mar 31 with 4923 viewsBlueastheycome

Lol what a load of nonsense.

“They know success” lol give over, how many times have they failed to establish themselves as a prem team since the turn of the millennium?

I’m 31.

I’ve seen two promotions.

I’ve seen us win at Wembley.

I’ve been on a European tour.

I’ve seen Ipswich beat Inter Milan.

I’ve seen Danny Haynes the budgie killer.

I’ve seen us spank Norwich 5~0

I’ve seen us win at Anfield.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:33 - Mar 31 with 4797 viewsbazza

All his Kids know is season after season of yo-yoing .. club history matters. All they have to cling to is we haven’t beaten them for a good Few years, mainly due to our club mismanagement. We are a club on the march. Let’s hope if/when we go up we can establish ourselves in the prem. and hope they miss out on the play offs, so we Don’t play them Again for a long time.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:36 - Mar 31 with 4782 viewsCrawfordsboot

Apparently NCFC are to be charged with tax fraud.

It is reported that for over twenty years they have been claiming tax relief for the cost of silver polish!

Boom boom
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:36 - Mar 31 with 4775 viewsPioneerBlue

His son, also his nephew but let’s not let that get in the way of a celebration for winners of nothing.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:41 - Mar 31 with 4732 viewsBluespeed225

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 07:55 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

It's also worth pointing out that forums attract their fair share of eejits. I was chatting to a couple of Norwich fans on Friday evening and they were (grudgingly) full of praise for not only the season we're having but the style of play and the way the club is now run. Despite them being on an excellent run they still feel the club is in decline, that Wagner is a poor man's Farke, and that they have little to show for over a decade or Prem money coming into the club. It feels like they are still quite fragile even though they've had an excellent 2024 so far.

Precisely. I bumped into a few at events in the summer, same age as me, late 50’s, and they’re much better to talk football with than West Ham fans that I have to deal with! Always have a beer and a laugh about games over the years. Old school types I’ve fought and laughed with!
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:43 - Mar 31 with 4699 viewsDJR

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 07:46 - Mar 31 by Churchman

Ahhh, but they’ll always have their Bayern Munich anniversaries and the Friendship p£sspot to play Sunderland for.

They've even managed to create a lengthy Wikipedia page about the Bayern Munich match.

You couldn't make it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Bayern_Munich_1%E2%80%932_Norwich_City_F.C._(19
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:49 - Mar 31 with 4585 viewsHerbivore

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:43 - Mar 31 by DJR

They've even managed to create a lengthy Wikipedia page about the Bayern Munich match.

You couldn't make it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Bayern_Munich_1%E2%80%932_Norwich_City_F.C._(19

I didn't realise that! Beyond tinpot.

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:56 - Mar 31 with 4506 viewsbazza

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:49 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

I didn't realise that! Beyond tinpot.

The win is seen as The pinnacle of the clubs history .. there’s also
Another link to Norwich city in Europe, celebrating getting to the 3rd round.excellent reading.
Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 09:20 - Mar 31 with 4342 viewsUnhinged_dynamo

Wow, just wow. Pink Un forum on 08:56 - Mar 31 by bazza

The win is seen as The pinnacle of the clubs history .. there’s also
Another link to Norwich city in Europe, celebrating getting to the 3rd round.excellent reading.

My favourite bit of the wiki page,

Norwich include "participating in the UEFA Cup" as an honour, although it is notable that their rivals, Ipswich Town, have previously won the competition and played over 60 games in all three European competitions, versus Norwich's six.

Poll: Who do you think will win the league?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024