Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... 17:03 - Mar 19 with 1410 viewspointofblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68605799

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 17:14 - Mar 19 with 1314 viewsWeWereZombies

Different owners now though.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 17:26 - Mar 19 with 1262 viewsChocorange

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 17:14 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

Different owners now though.

Maybe he will have the last laugh and relegate them before walking away at season end.
If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 17:29 - Mar 19 with 1243 viewsSwansea_Blue

Only the five managers so far for them this season. Who do they think they are? Watford?

I hope Mogga’s ok.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 17:47 - Mar 19 with 1169 viewsChurchman

Why? That was eight years ago. Different owners, different time. If he does a good job, who knows, he might get another managerial job in football instead of rambling away on the hasbeen shelf of punditry.

I can see why he’d take it. More importantly I hope TM is on the mend.
[Post edited 19 Mar 17:48]
If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 18:07 - Mar 19 with 1093 viewspointofblue

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 17:47 - Mar 19 by Churchman

Why? That was eight years ago. Different owners, different time. If he does a good job, who knows, he might get another managerial job in football instead of rambling away on the hasbeen shelf of punditry.

I can see why he’d take it. More importantly I hope TM is on the mend.
[Post edited 19 Mar 17:48]

Didn't realise it was that long ago. Completely agree, hope it's just to take pressure off Mogga and he'll be back fully well for pre-season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 18:15 - Mar 19 with 1067 viewsMK1

He ain't going to do that. If he keeps them up at a canter, then the job offers will roll in again. He will take it if offered.
If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 18:18 - Mar 19 with 1052 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 18:15 - Mar 19 by MK1

He ain't going to do that. If he keeps them up at a canter, then the job offers will roll in again. He will take it if offered.

Good manager, should get them playing again and they have to play Leicester.

Nudge, Wink.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 18:37 - Mar 19 with 981 viewsIllinoisblue

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 18:18 - Mar 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

Good manager, should get them playing again and they have to play Leicester.

Nudge, Wink.

And Norwich last game; hopefully knock them out of playoffs

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

If I was Rowett I'd tell them where to stick it... on 07:24 - Mar 20 with 546 viewsNutkins_Return

Confusing him with Eustace?

Can't see why he would have a problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024