Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat 17:42 - Dec 14 with 1484 viewsRyorry

Handed down to me by a Swedish guy not into UK football at all; he was going to bin it as it's a bit frayed round the edges. I just thought it just a nice warm well made navy coat. Put it in the wash this afty & noticed the Leeds logo on the label + lufc official merchandise, eek!

I've been wearing it on & off for about 2 weeks, and tbf we got 9/9 pts in that time while they lost to the Black Cats so only 6/9. Even so ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 18:52 - Dec 14 with 1347 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had to read this, as after seeing the title I spent a minute trying to work out what the 'U' stands for in Liverpool Football Club .

Leeds clearly aren't as massive in my head as their fans like to think they are.

You need to keep that on now until we next lose, even if that's in 6 months time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:42 - Dec 14 with 1285 viewsRyorry

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 18:52 - Dec 14 by Swansea_Blue

I had to read this, as after seeing the title I spent a minute trying to work out what the 'U' stands for in Liverpool Football Club .

Leeds clearly aren't as massive in my head as their fans like to think they are.

You need to keep that on now until we next lose, even if that's in 6 months time.

Was worn between various other coats - and I'm writing now wearing my new ITFC one! which is very similar albeit a much better design obviously :)

Was going to offer it to next door's teen lad, but you're right, I should keep it as a spare just in case ... tho it's in the drum waiting for 8pm cheap leccy rate wash - can't keep it as it is I'm afraid, is filthy from ditch-clearing, dog-walking etc.

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:47 - Dec 14 with 1268 viewsMK1

Keep wearing the bloody coat. Sleep in it if you have to. Do not take that coat off.
OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:56 - Dec 14 with 1251 viewsRyorry

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:47 - Dec 14 by MK1

Keep wearing the bloody coat. Sleep in it if you have to. Do not take that coat off.

Rofl
Alright for it to be washed?! You wouldn't want to sit next to me if it weren't ...

Yeah alright you at the back, I know there are some on here that wouldn't want to do that anyway

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 20:01 - Dec 14 with 1240 viewsMK1

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:56 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

Rofl
Alright for it to be washed?! You wouldn't want to sit next to me if it weren't ...

Yeah alright you at the back, I know there are some on here that wouldn't want to do that anyway

Washed??????????????????
NNNNNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Please tell me you haven't ?
OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 20:23 - Dec 14 with 1199 viewsRyorry

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 20:01 - Dec 14 by MK1

Washed??????????????????
NNNNNoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Please tell me you haven't ?

Well dunno if lucky or not, but I was delayed from getting to the 'on' button by a shedload of bureaucratic emails, so unwashed in the utility room basket it'll remain till first day of spring - March 21st late enough for everyone?

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 20:38 - Dec 14 with 1175 viewsMK1

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 20:23 - Dec 14 by Ryorry

Well dunno if lucky or not, but I was delayed from getting to the 'on' button by a shedload of bureaucratic emails, so unwashed in the utility room basket it'll remain till first day of spring - March 21st late enough for everyone?

You are a good person. Thank you.
If we lose Saturday, obviously it gets burnt.
OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:07 - Dec 16 with 949 viewsRyorry

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 20:38 - Dec 14 by MK1

You are a good person. Thank you.
If we lose Saturday, obviously it gets burnt.

Hung it up unwashed today (couldn't bear to wear it filthy & with some liquid detergent on it too)!

Best option now - wash, dry & stick in cupboard till Sat.17.30? 😂

Login to get fewer ads

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:10 - Dec 16 with 934 viewsMK1

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:07 - Dec 16 by Ryorry

Hung it up unwashed today (couldn't bear to wear it filthy & with some liquid detergent on it too)!

Best option now - wash, dry & stick in cupboard till Sat.17.30? 😂

Washing is now the best option. Obviously has no lucky powers what so ever.

Oh, hang on. Leeds have dropped 4 points since you've had it, so probably best not to wash, just in case.
OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:34 - Dec 16 with 901 viewsRyorry

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:10 - Dec 16 by MK1

Washing is now the best option. Obviously has no lucky powers what so ever.

Oh, hang on. Leeds have dropped 4 points since you've had it, so probably best not to wash, just in case.

😂😂

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:47 - Dec 16 with 885 viewsMK1

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:34 - Dec 16 by Ryorry

😂😂

Maybe put it in a suit bag if the smell is to bad.

Just for the record. I am in no way superstitious or believe in luck. If I were you, I would throw the thing in the bin and invest in a nice new one for Christmas.

Obviously, if you do this and we don't get promotion, it will be on you.
Difficult position for you to be in. You better get it right.
OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 16:37 - Mar 6 with 376 viewsRyorry

OMG, Unknown to me I've been wearing a LUFC winter coat on 19:47 - Dec 16 by MK1

Maybe put it in a suit bag if the smell is to bad.

Just for the record. I am in no way superstitious or believe in luck. If I were you, I would throw the thing in the bin and invest in a nice new one for Christmas.

Obviously, if you do this and we don't get promotion, it will be on you.
Difficult position for you to be in. You better get it right.

Is in bin bag & about to get chucked into wheelie bin in a bid to halt their recent run. It's a gamble, admittedly!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024