Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Recently I have been entertaining myself 12:45 - Mar 5 with 958 viewsGeoffSentence

By watching Omari Hutchinson compilation videos, and I note two things

1. Just how absolutely fecking good he is. I mean, I knew he was good, but you see all his best bits side by side and it really brings it home.

2. How good he is a putting the ball into the net between the keeper and the near post. They think they've covered everything, then woosh, straight in past them through the narrowest of gaps.

What a player.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 13:37 - Mar 5 with 836 viewswithyblue

The near-post finishes are very reminiscent Kylian Mbappe's trademark goals. I expect this is something more and more young players coming through top academies like Omari has will be taught to do because it seems to be very effective if you are quick and skilled enough to catch the keeper off-guard.

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 14:16 - Mar 5 with 741 viewsIllinoisblue

Different level obvs, but he would surely be a Chelsea starter. Significantly more promising than 80m Mudryk or some of their other overpaid wastrels.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 15:36 - Mar 5 with 614 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 14:16 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

Different level obvs, but he would surely be a Chelsea starter. Significantly more promising than 80m Mudryk or some of their other overpaid wastrels.

Shhhh

Poll: would you rather

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 15:40 - Mar 5 with 600 viewsnorfsufblue

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 14:16 - Mar 5 by Illinoisblue

Nah he's rubbish, If I were Chelsea I'd ofload to first bid over a million just to avoid embarrassment!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
Recently I have been entertaining myself on 17:01 - Mar 5 with 478 viewsBramidan

Recently I have been entertaining myself on 15:40 - Mar 5 by norfsufblue

Nah he's rubbish, If I were Chelsea I'd ofload to first bid over a million just to avoid embarrassment!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

Nah, second string player, weโ€™ve got him training with boys.
Donโ€™t tell that American, heโ€™s got plenty.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024