Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final Game of Season 12:19 - Feb 19 with 1288 viewsmattyboar

Anyone got any insight or inkling on whether the final game, currently scheduled Saturday 4th May, will move to a Sunday?

I cannot remember if previous seasons had the fixture list as Saturday before moving to the Sunday or not 🤷‍♂️
Final Game of Season on 12:24 - Feb 19 with 1241 viewspointofblue

Not to throw a spanner into the works, but last season they played the final round of games on Bank Holiday Monday!

This season I suspect it will be Saturday lunchtime, as they'll want to give as much as possible before the play offs which, IIRC, are scheduled earlier this year due to Euro 2024.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Final Game of Season on 12:26 - Feb 19 with 1212 viewsmattyboar

Final Game of Season on 12:24 - Feb 19 by pointofblue

Not to throw a spanner into the works, but last season they played the final round of games on Bank Holiday Monday!

This season I suspect it will be Saturday lunchtime, as they'll want to give as much as possible before the play offs which, IIRC, are scheduled earlier this year due to Euro 2024.

The final is still spring bank holiday weekend, being Sunday 26th. So same weekend it seems.

Hoping for the Sunday (easier for me) but plan for the Saturday it is then.
Final Game of Season on 12:30 - Feb 19 with 1181 viewspointofblue

Final Game of Season on 12:26 - Feb 19 by mattyboar

The final is still spring bank holiday weekend, being Sunday 26th. So same weekend it seems.

Hoping for the Sunday (easier for me) but plan for the Saturday it is then.

Interesting - I knew they'd split the play offs across two weekends but had assumed the Championship one had been scheduled for the earlier weekend. As it hasn't, they may go for Bank Holiday Monday for the final round again this season.

Final Game of Season on 12:35 - Feb 19 with 1153 viewsbluefunk

Final Game of Season on 12:30 - Feb 19 by pointofblue

Interesting - I knew they'd split the play offs across two weekends but had assumed the Championship one had been scheduled for the earlier weekend. As it hasn't, they may go for Bank Holiday Monday for the final round again this season.

It’s definitely the Sunday, EFL have announced the dates
Final Game of Season on 12:49 - Feb 19 with 1077 viewspointofblue

Final Game of Season on 12:35 - Feb 19 by bluefunk

It’s definitely the Sunday, EFL have announced the dates

Yeah, looked it up when I was the original reply.

Final Game of Season on 16:34 - Feb 19 with 825 viewsAviator

Which game would move if a playoff team (Leeds, Saints, Coventry, Leicester) got to the FA Cup final? Stranger things have happened.
Final Game of Season on 17:09 - Feb 19 with 749 viewspointofblue

Final Game of Season on 16:34 - Feb 19 by Aviator

Which game would move if a playoff team (Leeds, Saints, Coventry, Leicester) got to the FA Cup final? Stranger things have happened.

At a guess, play off final to the following weekend? Or previous midweek?

I highly doubt the FA Cup final would be moved.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024