Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I detest Leeds... 19:59 - Feb 13 with 1704 viewsScuzzer

Too easy for them.

Established 1968

I detest Leeds... on 20:02 - Feb 13 with 1658 viewsSenatorBlue

I hope Swansea roll over and let us tickle their tummy on Saturday, just the way they are for Leeds tonight!
I detest Leeds... on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 1638 viewspeterleeblue

I detest Leeds... on 20:02 - Feb 13 by SenatorBlue

I hope Swansea roll over and let us tickle their tummy on Saturday, just the way they are for Leeds tonight!

More likely there will be a reaction and we draw again!!
I detest Leeds... on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 1637 viewsgainsboroughblue

We're still in the mix but the goal difference is very noticeable now.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I detest Leeds... on 20:04 - Feb 13 with 1632 viewsScuzzer

Agreed.

Established 1968

I detest Leeds... on 20:09 - Feb 13 with 1576 viewsRegencyBlue

More likely they park the bus and we can’t break them down!
I detest Leeds... on 20:25 - Feb 13 with 1436 viewsAlanG296

Scoring early in the game helps. We used todo that up to a couple of months ago.
I detest Leeds... on 20:27 - Feb 13 with 1389 viewspeterleeblue

I detest Leeds... on 20:09 - Feb 13 by RegencyBlue

something like that yes
I detest Leeds... on 22:57 - Feb 13 with 1108 viewsSwansea_Blue

Leeds different class tonight, but boy did Swansea make it easy for them. They’re really open at the moment. I’d be tempted to start Sarmiento or Hutch and Jackson or Al-Hamadi for Saturday, as if they leave themselves so exposed we could have a field day. Pace kills them. Slow build up and high balls into Moore won’t be anywhere near as effective. Their CBs are good in the air but push up high and are easy to play in behind.

Having said that, I fully expect us to go with Broady and Moore and Kieran probably knows more than me (just about!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

I detest Leeds... on 23:33 - Feb 13 with 980 viewsBigalhunter

I detest Leeds... on 20:09 - Feb 13 by RegencyBlue

They’ve leaked goals at a remarkable lick in the last couple of weeks.
The new manager (an odd choice from what I remember reading in the Guardian) has had a pretty ropey start.
He’ll probably get the poke tomorrow, and we’ll run into a rejuvenated bunch glad to see the back of him.
I detest Leeds... on 23:40 - Feb 13 with 960 viewsSwansea_Blue

I detest Leeds... on 23:33 - Feb 13 by Bigalhunter

They’ve leaked goals at a remarkable lick in the last couple of weeks.
The new manager (an odd choice from what I remember reading in the Guardian) has had a pretty ropey start.
He’ll probably get the poke tomorrow, and we’ll run into a rejuvenated bunch glad to see the back of him.

They’re a bit of a mess. Vacant owners with not much interest, putting people in charge day to day with no football experience. Badly picking managers. Not backing a decent manager, but then backing the wrong unproven manager who rapidly p*ssed all the money up the wall, with players being shipped out 6 months after they bought them. Letting the facilities run down.

Sound familiar? They only need relegation to L1 and they’ll have the full set.

Frustratingly, they can still turn up occasionally though. They’ve no natural goal scorers, but things occasionally click for a nice team goal. Hopefully not this weekend though.
[Post edited 13 Feb 23:41]

I detest Leeds... on 00:14 - Feb 14 with 881 viewspointofblue

I detest Leeds... on 23:40 - Feb 13 by Swansea_Blue

They’re a bit of a mess. Vacant owners with not much interest, putting people in charge day to day with no football experience. Badly picking managers. Not backing a decent manager, but then backing the wrong unproven manager who rapidly p*ssed all the money up the wall, with players being shipped out 6 months after they bought them. Letting the facilities run down.

Sound familiar? They only need relegation to L1 and they’ll have the full set.

Frustratingly, they can still turn up occasionally though. They’ve no natural goal scorers, but things occasionally click for a nice team goal. Hopefully not this weekend though.
[Post edited 13 Feb 23:41]

The similarities between Duff and Hurst are quite stark really - except Duff didn’t leave them cut adrift at the bottom of the table.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I detest Leeds... on 00:26 - Feb 14 with 862 viewsSwansea_Blue

I detest Leeds... on 00:14 - Feb 14 by pointofblue

The similarities between Duff and Hurst are quite stark really - except Duff didn’t leave them cut adrift at the bottom of the table.

I’ve noticed loads of similarities since I moved over here. They mirrored our way up and are now mirroring our decline under Evans. The promotion push to the PL was very similar, with that feeling of inevitable momentum and both known for playing good football. 4-2 in the respective Wembley PO finals. Great, unexpected start to lives in the PL. Quickly made it on a European tour.

And then sh*t owners making bad decisions, spending irrationally and poorly, etc.

Duff was very similar to Hurst in being a bad fit not ready for the step up, trying to change too much of the squad too quickly and mass buying poor players. But yes, Hurst was worse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024