Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Train Advice Good People... 13:52 - Feb 13 with 490 viewsBlueschev

I'm heading to London Sunday afternoon from Ipswich and the rail replacement looks a nightmare. Will our tickets be valid to travel via Cambridge on to London? If done it before but the tickets were never checked.
Train Advice Good People... on 14:06 - Feb 13 with 444 viewsSteve_M

They might be, were you booked on a specific train though? That will definitely be a problem, but if they have 'Any Permitted Route' then you might be ok.

Newbury Park is the absolute worst of the rail replacement options, just tedious so good luck.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Train Advice Good People... on 14:10 - Feb 13 with 427 viewsBlueschev

Train Advice Good People... on 14:06 - Feb 13 by Steve_M

They might be, were you booked on a specific train though? That will definitely be a problem, but if they have 'Any Permitted Route' then you might be ok.

Newbury Park is the absolute worst of the rail replacement options, just tedious so good luck.

Cheers bud, I'm tempted to cancel my outbound and rebook via Cambridge if I can. It's not any quicker I'd just much rather be on a train or sat at a platform than on a train. It's cheaper too!
Train Advice Good People... on 15:11 - Feb 13 with 375 viewsfactual_blue

Have you considered St Pancras - Sheffield - Norwich - Ipswich as a possible alternative?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Train Advice Good People... on 18:06 - Feb 13 with 297 viewsfactual_blue

Train Advice Good People... on 15:11 - Feb 13 by factual_blue

Have you considered St Pancras - Sheffield - Norwich - Ipswich as a possible alternative?

Or Euston - Birmingham - Peterborough - Ipswich?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024