Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN 15:03 - Feb 10 with 1512 viewsArnieM

For gods sake stop the pair if them and get Axel / Burgess in there. I’m the summer we need to bring in a couple of decent CB’s who can actually defend.

EVERY WEEK we gift soft goals to the opposition. Our CB’s today are a bloody joke.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:04 - Feb 10 with 1497 viewsHerbivore

Ridiculous post again.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:15 - Feb 10 with 1416 viewsGavTWTD

I do think Burgess is a step up from Edmundson

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:17 - Feb 10 with 1409 viewspointofblue

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:15 - Feb 10 by GavTWTD

Being left footed helps.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:17 - Feb 10 with 1408 viewsNutkins_Return

Edmundson has been really good. Wouldn't have had Burgess back in honestly but slightly more shaky last couple.

Goalkeeper can not be letting their second in though. It's miles out and he has to get across. I genuinely think 90% of the divisions keeper keep that out. Hladky isn't a good enough goalkeeper though he's class with his feet.
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:19]
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:00 - Feb 10 with 1267 viewsAlberto_the_frog

That wouldn't have helped as Clarke was rubbish
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:03 - Feb 10 with 1256 viewstractor_lady

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:17 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Being left footed helps.

So Fridge right, Burgess left?…..
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:08 - Feb 10 with 1221 viewspointofblue

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:03 - Feb 10 by tractor_lady

So Fridge right, Burgess left?…..

Woolfenden had a blunder today, but is that enough for him to be dropped? I can see him being rested on Wednesday if Clarke can play three games in a week whilst managing his injury, but dropped? We'll see.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:26 - Feb 10 with 1172 viewsVegtablue

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 15:17 - Feb 10 by Nutkins_Return

Edmundson has been really good. Wouldn't have had Burgess back in honestly but slightly more shaky last couple.

Goalkeeper can not be letting their second in though. It's miles out and he has to get across. I genuinely think 90% of the divisions keeper keep that out. Hladky isn't a good enough goalkeeper though he's class with his feet.
[Post edited 10 Feb 15:19]

He's still doing better than the majority of them with his hands:

Walton's last season in the Championship, for reference (L1 data not available):

Login to get fewer ads

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:35 - Feb 10 with 1138 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I agree, that pass today was not the right ball. Edmundson hasn't had a great deal go his way of late though but still sticks with it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 19:36 - Feb 10 with 1128 viewsBloomBlue

Although Axel was outrun / outmuscled by a Maidstone striker a couple of weeks ago.
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 05:04 - Feb 11 with 953 viewsPhuketPete

It’s amazing how many recent conceded goals have come thru our right defensive side. But how that translates to wanting Axel and Cam back in is a mystery. For starters Cam wasn’t match fit but even if he was Fridge wouldn’t have been dropped as he has been our best defender lately. I also credit him in part for NB’s goal. Fridge competed strongly to deny their defenders a head on the ball allowing it thru to Nathan.

I do think BW would be a step up of his head and body are in the right place.
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 07:29 - Feb 11 with 868 viewsibbleobble

Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 05:04 - Feb 11 by PhuketPete

It’s amazing how many recent conceded goals have come thru our right defensive side. But how that translates to wanting Axel and Cam back in is a mystery. For starters Cam wasn’t match fit but even if he was Fridge wouldn’t have been dropped as he has been our best defender lately. I also credit him in part for NB’s goal. Fridge competed strongly to deny their defenders a head on the ball allowing it thru to Nathan.

I do think BW would be a step up of his head and body are in the right place.

Exactly this. Clarke’s high-line is the issue and has been for a while. When that ball bounced for their first he was caught in two minds and stuck in no man’s man land. 15 yards back and inline with Wolfenden and we don’t concede.

KM had to sort it out - we ship far too many down that side.
Sh1 t defending from the CB’s YET AGAIN on 08:54 - Feb 11 with 741 viewsMullet

Both goals were down to the midfield, the second one was a terrible decision by Fridge and a result of Harness thinking he could collect that ball.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024