Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pen appeal? 18:08 - Feb 4 with 1417 viewsTommy_ITFC

I'm sure noone will want everyone to keep going on about the refs , but another thing I feel went unnoticed was the pen appeal for Kieffer Moore when he's on the edge of the box and gets stood on without his opponent winning the ball. That was at 3-2, 90th minute.
Pen appeal? on 18:10 - Feb 4 with 1385 viewsDubtractor

Nah, on the replay it didn't look a penalty.

We've been hard done by on penalties this season, but not on that one.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Pen appeal? on 18:14 - Feb 4 with 1361 viewsMatt_Netherlands

It would have been very very soft. Seen them given but you’d be fuming if one was given against you.
Moore stood on him. (n/t) on 18:19 - Feb 4 with 1342 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Pen appeal? on 19:45 - Feb 4 with 1183 viewsredrickstuhaart

Pen appeal? on 18:14 - Feb 4 by Matt_Netherlands

It would have been very very soft. Seen them given but you’d be fuming if one was given against you.

Keiffer stood on teh defenders foot. That said, if the defender gets a foot in his way without getting the ball, arguably it should be. Would have been surprising though.
Pen appeal? on 21:09 - Feb 4 with 996 viewsBrettenhamBlue

If he'd have given that, he would have also given a pen for fumble by Hladky in the second half. Very soft.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Pen appeal? on 21:17 - Feb 4 with 970 viewsredrickstuhaart

Pen appeal? on 21:09 - Feb 4 by BrettenhamBlue

If he'd have given that, he would have also given a pen for fumble by Hladky in the second half. Very soft.

No he wouldn't. Or at least, he would have been completely wrong to do so, not just a bad judgment, but not knowing the laws.
Pen appeal? on 04:30 - Feb 5 with 827 viewsIPS_wich

The problem was he fell over like this - I think there was contact, but no ref is going to award a pen for this type of fall.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024