Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone 15:07 - Jan 27 with 469 viewsGeomorph

Jeez
Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:08 - Jan 27 with 452 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

We’ve got a hell of a record.

It must be noted that we rarely ever play the first team as it is in the league in cup competitions, a practice we’ve upheld since the Evans era, so we shouldn’t really be surprised when we lose these games.
Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 448 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is the worst. At least Barrow were a league side. Lincoln, although in the conference were on an upward trajectory proved by them being in League one now. Maidstone? They got relegated from the conference by 25 points last year FFS.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:10 - Jan 27 with 426 viewsTractorFrog

Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:09 - Jan 27 by gainsboroughblue

This is the worst. At least Barrow were a league side. Lincoln, although in the conference were on an upward trajectory proved by them being in League one now. Maidstone? They got relegated from the conference by 25 points last year FFS.

True but we were unlucky today, and I am not sure you can say that about the Barrow and Lincoln games.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:11 - Jan 27 with 411 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:08 - Jan 27 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We’ve got a hell of a record.

It must be noted that we rarely ever play the first team as it is in the league in cup competitions, a practice we’ve upheld since the Evans era, so we shouldn’t really be surprised when we lose these games.

Yes we should
Lincoln.. Barrow.. Maidstone on 15:25 - Jan 27 with 364 viewsford6600

Whilst we keep sending out reserve teams in cup games we are going to get continually embarrassed....Despite this win, wouldn't be surprised if Maidstone get thrashed in 5th round, making us look even worse.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024