Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? 03:49 - Jan 24 with 4475 viewsIllinoisblue

When there’s no other championship fixtures and every team has played 28 games? Let me guess, TV?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 03:56 - Jan 24 with 4182 viewsDeepBlueSea

Was originally for the Saturday after but the FA cup got in the way.

Odd that it’s just that fixture though.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 06:59 - Jan 24 with 3865 viewsStewart27

I guess we’d all take a draw in that one?

It still annoys me that Leeds showed up for our match against them.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 07:29 - Jan 24 with 3668 viewsSitfcB

Brought forward instead of pushed back from this weekend.

They may see it as better to get the game played asap.

I think it’ll be good for us to have a game in hand over them.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 07:44 - Jan 24 with 3553 viewsNutkins_Return

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 07:29 - Jan 24 by SitfcB

Depends how it goes. They play twice before we and Southampton next play so they could be second by that point which is highly annoying. Just adds to the pressure on us.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 07:56 - Jan 24 with 3460 viewsdavblue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 07:44 - Jan 24 by Nutkins_Return

Depends how it goes. They play twice before we and Southampton next play so they could be second by that point which is highly annoying. Just adds to the pressure on us.

got to deal with it if we are a serious team.

The league can't just open their arms and let us walk through easily.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:01 - Jan 24 with 3404 viewsChurchman

Too early to worry too much what others are up to. However, a draw would be nice. As it goes, I think Leeds will bury them.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:16 - Jan 24 with 3279 viewstextbackup

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 06:59 - Jan 24 by Stewart27

I guess we’d all take a draw in that one?

It still annoys me that Leeds showed up for our match against them.

It annoys me more that we didn’t…
[Post edited 24 Jan 10:31]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:44 - Jan 24 with 3104 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:01 - Jan 24 by Churchman

Too early to worry too much what others are up to. However, a draw would be nice. As it goes, I think Leeds will bury them.

Nothing less that a Norwich win for me.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:45 - Jan 24 with 3095 viewsEuropablue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 07:29 - Jan 24 by SitfcB

It would be demoralizing for Leeds to drop points in their game in hand. I will be supporting Norwich tonight, but I'll also be fine with a draw. Norwich aren't as bad as they were when they played us at Portman Road.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:47 - Jan 24 with 3082 viewsPinewoodblue

Clever move by Leeds but hard to explain why Norwich agreed to it. The usual practice is mid week after the cup date but that would be last day of transfer window.

By bringing it forward, and their next league game being on a Friday evening they presumably think it puts pressure on us and Southampton

As for Norwich it is hardly the best preparation for a visit four days later to Anfield.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:48 - Jan 24 with 3074 viewsEuropablue

It damages the integrity of the league by letting teams play games early or by easing the congestion of other periods for only some clubs and not others.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:55 - Jan 24 with 3010 viewsrodney76

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:47 - Jan 24 by Pinewoodblue

Clever move by Leeds but hard to explain why Norwich agreed to it. The usual practice is mid week after the cup date but that would be last day of transfer window.

By bringing it forward, and their next league game being on a Friday evening they presumably think it puts pressure on us and Southampton

As for Norwich it is hardly the best preparation for a visit four days later to Anfield.

Sunday, Wednesday, Friday.

Seems suicidal to me.

If the budgies play with their newly adopted defensiveness, they could be hard work.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 09:06 - Jan 24 with 2915 viewsGlasgowBlue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:48 - Jan 24 by Europablue

It damages the integrity of the league by letting teams play games early or by easing the congestion of other periods for only some clubs and not others.

Scrub that. Got my dates wrong.
[Post edited 24 Jan 9:08]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:15 - Jan 24 with 2600 viewsNutkins_Return

I'm not worried as such. But players are human and pressure as old man time has shown over and over can do funny things.

We are a reliant side though. We can only focus on what's ahead of us.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:23 - Jan 24 with 2553 viewsGeoffSentence

Leeds are rather excellent at home, haven't lost yet, and the budgies have not done us any favours against other teams up there.

3-1 Leeds, Rowe is bound to score or set one up for the budgies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:31 - Jan 24 with 2498 viewsBiGDonnie

Absolutely fookin hate both sides, but I'll probably watch and hope for a few broken legs/faces.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:32 - Jan 24 with 2488 viewsyorkshireblue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 08:47 - Jan 24 by Pinewoodblue

The reverse is also true though - if they lose then the pressue on them to get a result at Ashton Gate in their next league fixture will be bigger.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:49 - Jan 24 with 2423 viewsStNeotsBlue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:31 - Jan 24 by BiGDonnie

Absolutely fookin hate both sides, but I'll probably watch and hope for a few broken legs/faces.

Agree with the general sentiment but it isn't on TV.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 11:03 - Jan 24 with 2345 viewsSitfcB

Not really worried about Leeds, they win a few then have a couple of dodgy defeats.

Some of them were calling Farke a fraud after losing to WBA then Preston.

COYB

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 12:05 - Jan 24 with 2154 viewswitchdoctor

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:49 - Jan 24 by StNeotsBlue

that’s no problem..😉
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 12:14 - Jan 24 with 2091 viewsChurchman

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:31 - Jan 24 by BiGDonnie

A load of injuries, suspensions for both teams and ground closure for some misdemeanour or other would please me greatly. We can but dream.
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 12:20 - Jan 24 with 2055 viewsPinewoodblue

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:49 - Jan 24 by StNeotsBlue

Presumably any goals will be shown on Sky Sports News as game progresses.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 12:57 - Jan 24 with 1926 viewsgiant_stow

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 10:23 - Jan 24 by GeoffSentence

Leeds are rather excellent at home, haven't lost yet, and the budgies have not done us any favours against other teams up there.

3-1 Leeds, Rowe is bound to score or set one up for the budgies.

Geoffrey, thats quite upsetting. We drew with Southampton twice so your lack of gratitude hurts, especially as they'd be above you now if it weren't for us. .

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 13:05 - Jan 24 with 1888 viewslongtimefan

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 11:03 - Jan 24 by SitfcB

Not really worried about Leeds, they win a few then have a couple of dodgy defeats.

Some of them were calling Farke a fraud after losing to WBA then Preston.

Leeds didn’t lose to Preston, they beat them 2-1 ?
Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 13:49 - Jan 24 with 1770 viewsSitfcB

Why are Leeds and scum playing tonight? on 13:05 - Jan 24 by longtimefan

Leeds didn’t lose to Preston, they beat them 2-1 ?

Check back a few fixtures.

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024