Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Striker business being done this week? 14:09 - Jan 23 with 2593 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Moore on loan, Gallagher for a fee, both or neither?

What do we reckon? I can’t see us leaving it much later.
Striker business being done this week? on 14:16 - Jan 23 with 2500 viewsBobbychase

We have a tiny bit of breathing space as we don't/shouldn't need a new striker in to see off Maidstone. Gives us a bit longer, but not that much

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Striker business being done this week? on 14:30 - Jan 23 with 2313 viewsHelp

Not sure it is really up to us. It is up to the club with the player and the player concerned what they want to do.
Striker business being done this week? on 14:32 - Jan 23 with 2273 viewsKieran_Knows

What's the rush? We have Maidstone in the cup this weekend with a bit of breathing room before PNE.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Striker business being done this week? on 14:38 - Jan 23 with 2167 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Striker business being done this week? on 14:32 - Jan 23 by Kieran_Knows

What's the rush? We have Maidstone in the cup this weekend with a bit of breathing room before PNE.

Hardly a rush. The window closes next week. Obviously the club has targets that are being worked on. I'm sure they have a plan B,C, and D should their plan A targets not happen.
Striker business being done this week? on 14:48 - Jan 23 with 2042 viewschicoazul

Would be very good to have a solid block of sessions to learn the 9 role before the PNE game though…

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Striker business being done this week? on 14:52 - Jan 23 with 1963 viewsbluelady

Striker business being done this week? on 14:16 - Jan 23 by Bobbychase

We have a tiny bit of breathing space as we don't/shouldn't need a new striker in to see off Maidstone. Gives us a bit longer, but not that much

but be great to give them a game at weekend at home (as long as not cup tied)....
[Post edited 23 Jan 14:54]
Striker business being done this week? on 14:53 - Jan 23 with 1938 viewsBseaBlue

Striker business being done this week? on 14:52 - Jan 23 by bluelady

but be great to give them a game at weekend at home (as long as not cup tied)....
[Post edited 23 Jan 14:54]

Moore played in the last round so if it is him, it won't make any difference.
Striker business being done this week? on 15:05 - Jan 23 with 1786 viewsbluelady

Striker business being done this week? on 14:53 - Jan 23 by BseaBlue

Moore played in the last round so if it is him, it won't make any difference.

ahhh but if it was this random German guy........?
Login to get fewer ads

Striker business being done this week? on 15:17 - Jan 23 with 1657 viewsIllinoisblue

Window SLAMS SHUT in just eight days. No time for dragging our feet.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Striker business being done this week? on 15:19 - Jan 23 with 1621 viewsKieran_Knows

Striker business being done this week? on 14:48 - Jan 23 by chicoazul

Would be very good to have a solid block of sessions to learn the 9 role before the PNE game though…

No I agree, I'm sure they do. Hopefully someone back end of this week and full weeks training prior to PNE.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Striker business being done this week? on 16:03 - Jan 23 with 1280 viewsNutkins_Return

The difference between getting someone with a week on the training ground vs thrown straight in is quite a big one.

But I think we have to accept the club attending everything they can!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024