Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonder if we tried… 19:32 - Jan 15 with 2861 viewsSitfcB

…for him?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wonder if we tried… on 19:36 - Jan 15 with 2776 viewsDubtractor

Scott Twine must be the most overhyped player since Jamal Campbell-Ryce had a half decent game against us back in the 00s.

Clearly takes a decent set piece, but every time I've seen him he struggles to really impact the game otherwise.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Wonder if we tried… on 19:40 - Jan 15 with 2715 viewsSitfcB

Wonder if we tried… on 19:36 - Jan 15 by Dubtractor

Scott Twine must be the most overhyped player since Jamal Campbell-Ryce had a half decent game against us back in the 00s.

Clearly takes a decent set piece, but every time I've seen him he struggles to really impact the game otherwise.

True, not saying I wanted him either, he was very very good at Swindon and then at MK Dons, but feel he made the wrong move in going to Burnley.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wonder if we tried… on 19:41 - Jan 15 with 2680 viewsNutkins_Return

Wand of a foot on him to be fair. Talented boy to be fair. Neighbours to what level he can make it. Not the sort of number 9 we need.
Wonder if we tried… on 19:43 - Jan 15 with 2637 viewsIllinoisblue

A modern day Lee Trundle

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wonder if we tried… on 19:43 - Jan 15 with 2627 viewsPlums

Wonder if we tried… on 19:40 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

True, not saying I wanted him either, he was very very good at Swindon and then at MK Dons, but feel he made the wrong move in going to Burnley.

He was never going to settle in Lancashire and Yorkshire with that accent

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Wonder if we tried… on 19:44 - Jan 15 with 2621 viewsReuser_is_God

Wonder if we tried… on 19:41 - Jan 15 by Nutkins_Return

Wand of a foot on him to be fair. Talented boy to be fair. Neighbours to what level he can make it. Not the sort of number 9 we need.

To be fair.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wonder if we tried… on 19:45 - Jan 15 with 2594 viewsgiant_stow

My stupid phone feed told me that the mighty Canaries are up for a bit of Keifa Moore (or however you spell it). Imagine that.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Wonder if we tried… on 22:00 - Jan 15 with 1983 viewsArnieM

Wonder if we tried… on 19:45 - Jan 15 by giant_stow

My stupid phone feed told me that the mighty Canaries are up for a bit of Keifa Moore (or however you spell it). Imagine that.

Wonder who he’d choose ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Wonder if we tried… on 23:26 - Jan 15 with 1724 viewsNutkins_Return

Wonder if we tried… on 19:44 - Jan 15 by Reuser_is_God

To be fair.

It was an absolute abomination of a reply wasn't it 😂...and the autocorrect on the next sentence.....to be fair.
Wonder if we tried… on 23:35 - Jan 15 with 1681 viewsRKD

Sorry but half decent game is an understatement. He was prime George Best.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Wonder if we tried… on 02:29 - Jan 16 with 1529 viewshoppy

He’s no Barry Bannan…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Wonder if we tried… on 08:00 - Jan 16 with 1231 viewsSteve_M

Definitely. It was the same as recently as last Friday, he offers so little in general play. Last time I said as much on here it got a really negative reaction for some reason.

JCR was pretty good in that game, and I think there was a certain element of us lacking any sort of width which was one reason we stumbled into third that season. Also Rotherham knew they were down and came out to enjoy the game which was why we made slightly hard work of winning it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wonder if we tried… on 08:44 - Jan 16 with 1093 viewsjayessess

Wonder if we tried… on 08:00 - Jan 16 by Steve_M

Definitely. It was the same as recently as last Friday, he offers so little in general play. Last time I said as much on here it got a really negative reaction for some reason.

JCR was pretty good in that game, and I think there was a certain element of us lacking any sort of width which was one reason we stumbled into third that season. Also Rotherham knew they were down and came out to enjoy the game which was why we made slightly hard work of winning it.

Think Sinclair Armstrong is in a fair competition with him in the "massively over-hyped off a few good games against us" stakes. At least Twine actually has a few career goals to point to!

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Wonder if we tried… on 10:07 - Jan 16 with 911 viewsSomethingBlue

Like others have said, I have never seen the fuss. Can ping a long shot beautifully (and doubtless will when they come here now) but can anyone tell me what else he does well ... must have missed it if they've been able to.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Wonder if we tried… on 10:20 - Jan 16 with 828 viewsSteve_M

Wonder if we tried… on 08:44 - Jan 16 by jayessess

Think Sinclair Armstrong is in a fair competition with him in the "massively over-hyped off a few good games against us" stakes. At least Twine actually has a few career goals to point to!

Yes, indeed. One of the few games when QPR tried to play like Ainsworth's Wycombe and made things rather uncomfortable for us, Donacien especially and Armstrong was a big part of that.

He was notably less effective, hard working with little threat, against us at PR.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Wonder if we tried… on 10:21 - Jan 16 with 822 viewshype313

He's been dining out on one good season in League One for a while now.

Looks lost in the Championship.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024