Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ll fight anyone that says Jackson isn’t taking us to the Premier League 20:37 - Jan 13 with 675 viewstextbackup

Fair play, took his chance really well.

And even more than the goal I enjoyed watching him give Broadhead some for not closing down quick enough and joining the press with him.

Massive win that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I’ll fight anyone that says Jackson isn’t taking us to the Premier League on 20:38 - Jan 13 with 644 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Agreed. Fair play to him tonight - best he’s played that role I think.

Travis was very good too. Edmundson my MOTM.
I’ll fight anyone that says Jackson isn’t taking us to the Premier League on 20:39 - Jan 13 with 636 viewshomer_123

He's an absolute professional.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I’ll fight anyone that says Jackson isn’t taking us to the Premier League on 20:45 - Jan 13 with 554 viewsitfcsuth

Worked tirelessly (which he does every time), but of course a lovely finish this evening - delighted for him!

Really need to look at getting a ST I’m in the next week now, Jackson stepped up this evening, but it doesn’t change the need to strengthen that area.
I’ll fight anyone that says Jackson isn’t taking us to the Premier League on 20:51 - Jan 13 with 492 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve defended him, but I wouldn’t quite go as far as to say he’s the difference (although he may be). I’d rather have Hirst and I’d like us to bring in better. While we haven’t got either of those options, I’m confident that Jacko will fill in. He’s never looked out of place in this league even before we were relegated. He’s just not a poacher/20 goals a season man (although neither is Hirst yet). But he does fit what KM wants from his front man - he occupies his CBs and runs forever.

If anyone hasn’t worked it out yet, we’re more than the sum of the individuals. Jackson knows what’s needed and knows how we play. That’s important and not understood enough by some fans.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024