Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro V Chelsea 21:25 - Jan 9 with 1608 viewsGlasgowBlue

Remember when Hutchinson broke the offside trap and somebody in the crowd blew a whistle?

I'm sure I have heard that whistle a few times in the second half when Chelsea are on the attack. Anyone else or am I imagining t?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boro V Chelsea on 21:28 - Jan 9 with 1535 viewsMarkp68

No you’re not imagining it, I heard it too
Boro V Chelsea on 21:30 - Jan 9 with 1531 viewsIllinoisblue

Haven’t heard it tbh. Interesting how Boro start to play out from back like we do but very quickly abandon it after about three passes and hoof it long. To be fair that was mostly first half and all the they’ve done second half is defend.

Chelsea? What can be said about such an expensively assembled squad.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Boro V Chelsea on 21:33 - Jan 9 with 1491 viewsScuzzer

I didn't hear it. But then I do turn the sound off so I dont have to suffer the commentary. Put some nice music on instead.

Established 1968

Boro V Chelsea on 22:41 - Jan 9 with 1251 viewsChrisd

Boro V Chelsea on 21:30 - Jan 9 by Illinoisblue

Haven’t heard it tbh. Interesting how Boro start to play out from back like we do but very quickly abandon it after about three passes and hoof it long. To be fair that was mostly first half and all the they’ve done second half is defend.

Chelsea? What can be said about such an expensively assembled squad.

They really do look a mediocre side and that squad only cost £1bn to assemble! Pochettino really struggling to get a tune out of that lot.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Boro V Chelsea on 22:53 - Jan 9 with 1185 viewsMattinLondon

Chelsea’s away kit has to be one of the most pointless away kits around. Going from a sort of royal blue for their home to navy blue for their second.
Boro V Chelsea on 02:29 - Jan 10 with 949 viewsHighgateBlue

Boro V Chelsea on 22:53 - Jan 9 by MattinLondon

Chelsea’s away kit has to be one of the most pointless away kits around. Going from a sort of royal blue for their home to navy blue for their second.

Wait til you hear that we have a white 3rd kit for whenever we play teams with orange and blue stripes... :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024