Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally got to watch Nomadland last night. 09:42 - Dec 22 with 693 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well worth the wait and definitely written by somebody that knows!
An easy Christmas watch too...any ideas for more?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Finally got to watch Nomadland last night. on 10:52 - Dec 22 with 613 viewsMattinLondon

I found Nomadland very dull and at times quite pretentious. However, even I know that Frances McDormand was very good in it. Speaking of which, if you like that particular actor then you might like ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’. Great film.
Finally got to watch Nomadland last night. on 15:12 - Dec 22 with 517 viewspositivity

i loved nomadland, there's a great film on channel 5 tomorrow at 1:55 pm, but it's not really similar...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Finally got to watch Nomadland last night. on 16:31 - Dec 28 with 301 viewsford6600

Yes l agree Nomadland was good film, showing the underbelly of life in the USA. The seasonal part time working and trailor park lives and friendships, worth seeing.
Finally got to see Mulholland Drive, found dvd in charity shop, heard about it, was hugely impressed! Often voted in film critics top ten films of this century...Very well constructed and a noir film with so many subtle touches. Like 3D chess a film to test the intellect but also like 2001 may puposefully not have a clear ending...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024