Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? 15:47 - Dec 29 with 902 viewsSuperfrans

Or am I just months behind, as usual?
Looks great, either way. Just saved it on my phone. Very good.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 830 viewsDarkBrandon

The what now?
Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? on 16:18 - Dec 29 with 786 viewsSitfcB

Years behind.

Only pops up occasionally on news stories for me when I go through Google though.

(Heard your dulcet tones on the BBC Radio 2 news just before Christmas - went to tweet you but seen you’ve removed your accounts, or blocked me )

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? on 01:55 - Dec 30 with 529 viewsSuperfrans

Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? on 16:18 - Dec 29 by SitfcB

Years behind.

Only pops up occasionally on news stories for me when I go through Google though.

(Heard your dulcet tones on the BBC Radio 2 news just before Christmas - went to tweet you but seen you’ve removed your accounts, or blocked me )

Ha. I knew I was behind the times. Mentioned it to a few friends though and they also didn’t know about it - but liked what they saw…

And, no, don’t worry. You’re not blocked, I’ve just closed my X account/s.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? on 02:53 - Dec 30 with 489 viewsunstableblue

Is the mobile view I have only just discovered new? on 01:55 - Dec 30 by Superfrans

Ha. I knew I was behind the times. Mentioned it to a few friends though and they also didn’t know about it - but liked what they saw…

And, no, don’t worry. You’re not blocked, I’ve just closed my X account/s.

Superfrans - please explain ‘mobile view’ and hot to enable?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024