Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... 22:12 - Dec 22 with 1441 viewstonybied

...on national radio?

Foolishly, I agreed to take my daughter to the local Asda to pick up her click and collect order for 13.30-14.00. Our local Asda can take an hour to get out of the car park on a normal weekend, God knows how long it'll take me to get out, drop her and her shopping back to hers and then get back home again. It will definitely be longer than the second half takes though!
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 22:21 - Dec 22 with 1390 viewsSitfcB

It’s on TalkSport 2

https://talksport.com/radio/schedule/2023-12-23/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 22:21 - Dec 22 with 1390 viewsiamatractorboy

You're in luck; it's on Talksport. (Or maybe out of luck, depending on the commentators!)
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 23:11 - Dec 22 with 1250 viewstonybied

Cheers guys, that makes it ever so much more sufferable!
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 23:24 - Dec 22 with 1220 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We were given an unused voucher for a boat trip and lunch all perfectly timed for a 3 O'clock kick off to round off the day. What could possibly go wrong!
Is it ok to watch a dodgy stream on a phone in a small space with 9 complete strangers?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 00:16 - Dec 23 with 1120 viewstonybied

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 23:24 - Dec 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

We were given an unused voucher for a boat trip and lunch all perfectly timed for a 3 O'clock kick off to round off the day. What could possibly go wrong!
Is it ok to watch a dodgy stream on a phone in a small space with 9 complete strangers?

It's a 12.30 kick off tomorrow.
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 00:20 - Dec 23 with 1113 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 00:16 - Dec 23 by tonybied

Hence the reference to watching a dodgy stream!

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 04:46 - Dec 23 with 1015 viewsmarvellous

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 23:24 - Dec 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Of course, that's fine.

I made the error of booking a ride on the Polar Express in Norfolk at 2:15pm. Normally, the family's happiness would take a back seat to the Town but I've spent about £140 on the tickets and that's a tough one to swallow.
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 06:27 - Dec 23 with 948 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 00:16 - Dec 23 by tonybied

I'm glad I read this thread, I had no idea it was a 12.30 kick off again!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 06:28 - Dec 23 with 951 viewstonybied

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 00:20 - Dec 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Hence the reference to watching a dodgy stream!

Sorry, I'd had a couple and didn't read your comment properly. I thought you meant the trip was at 3pm!

I'm sure you'll be fine, no-one is going to know you're watching a dodgy stream and I very much doubt anyone would do anything even if they did. It's not very sociable but are you going to be very social if you can't watch it anyway!
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 08:48 - Dec 23 with 790 viewsPinewoodblue

Be careful boats and dodgy streams do go well together.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 08:52 - Dec 23 with 780 viewsbritbiker

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 04:46 - Dec 23 by marvellous

Of course, that's fine.

I made the error of booking a ride on the Polar Express in Norfolk at 2:15pm. Normally, the family's happiness would take a back seat to the Town but I've spent about £140 on the tickets and that's a tough one to swallow.

£140.
But promotion is worth millions
Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 15:37 - Dec 23 with 623 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Lovely boat trip, did I miss anything?

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 15:40 - Dec 23 with 608 viewspointofblue

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 15:37 - Dec 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Lovely boat trip, did I miss anything?

You had a boat trip, whilst the rest of us watched Titanic.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 15:57 - Dec 23 with 584 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone know if there is any coverage of tomorrows game... on 15:40 - Dec 23 by pointofblue

You had a boat trip, whilst the rest of us watched Titanic.

Oh noooooo.....
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/13034576/leeds-4-0-ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024