Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal 10:47 - Dec 19 with 1497 viewshomer_123

https://www.wsj.com/sports/soccer/ipswich-town-ed-sheeran-988cb0fe

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 11:29 - Dec 19 with 1377 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Not much of a story...

"The cranberry bogs, funeral homes and the Napa vineyard were just the start. But strange"

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 11:38 - Dec 19 with 1339 viewsDanTheMan

I see that Phil is quoted in the article, which I definitely didn't miss the first time I read it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 11:55 - Dec 19 with 1284 viewsIllinoisblue

The bit about Ed Sheeran doesn’t make sense .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:11 - Dec 19 with 1218 viewshomer_123

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 11:55 - Dec 19 by Illinoisblue

The bit about Ed Sheeran doesn’t make sense .

I didn't say the article was any good......

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:36 - Dec 19 with 1129 viewsIllinoisblue

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:11 - Dec 19 by homer_123

I didn't say the article was any good......

It’s not terrible but probably nothing new in there that Town fans weren’t already aware of. Except maybe the quote from the finance guy.

62 - 78 - 81

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:40 - Dec 19 with 1111 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:36 - Dec 19 by Illinoisblue

It’s not terrible but probably nothing new in there that Town fans weren’t already aware of. Except maybe the quote from the finance guy.

It was intended for the US market, specifically from a financial angle. Stu who wrote it was interested in the story of a US pension fund taking over an English club after it was mentioned to him by his editor, who is a Town fan and TWTDer, hence my involvement. They spoke to Mark Steed, Mark Ashton and me, clearly the three power-brokers at Town these days.
Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:50 - Dec 19 with 1063 viewshype313

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:40 - Dec 19 by PhilTWTD

It was intended for the US market, specifically from a financial angle. Stu who wrote it was interested in the story of a US pension fund taking over an English club after it was mentioned to him by his editor, who is a Town fan and TWTDer, hence my involvement. They spoke to Mark Steed, Mark Ashton and me, clearly the three power-brokers at Town these days.

They cover the finances and you cover the Biscuits?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 13:10 - Dec 19 with 992 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:50 - Dec 19 by hype313

That's probably not too far fron the truth.
Login to get fewer ads

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 13:15 - Dec 19 with 956 viewsIllinoisblue

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:40 - Dec 19 by PhilTWTD

Clearly! I have it saved in my bookmarks ready to share with some soccer-intrigued acquaintances over here. Thought the quotes from Steed were interesting along with the bit about the value of the club having doubled since the takeover.

62 - 78 - 81

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 13:15 - Dec 19 with 951 viewsMullet

Probably covered already but Town are in the Wall Street Journal on 12:50 - Dec 19 by hype313

No, Phil was covered in biscuits. Then pigeons. He's not allowed back.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024