Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday 19:53 - Dec 17 with 1391 viewsle2blue

He loves watching us play, sounds like he tunes into TownTv pretty regularly and is really enjoying coming back to the games. He is rightly being well looked after by the club and he really appreciates the fan's support. He is a top guy and his wife is lovely as well.

I had a good chat with him about the game, I was a bit pissed off afterwards but he was quite the opposite, saying that we will take confidence from totally bossing them and continuing to play our game...another day we smash them and it will be a big point later in the season. He was super positive about the fact we're going very quickly into a different world/level than them. So if it was good enough for Stewy it's good enough for me. Looking forward to the run of games coming up.

There is only one Marcus Stewart.
Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 20:09 - Dec 17 with 1248 viewsChurchman

I am really pleased to hear he is being looked after by the club and is enjoying watching us play. I agree, if it’s good enough for Marcus Stewart, that’ll do me!

What a top player he was. Absolutely lethal.
Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 20:11 - Dec 17 with 1236 viewsgainsboroughblue

He'd have nabbed a hat-trick yesterday.

Love the bloke.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 20:30 - Dec 17 with 1178 viewsKeno

Thanks for sharing, I think hay fever season has come early

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 20:46 - Dec 17 with 1146 viewsBasuco

He pushed past me while waiting for the Town bus yesterday, didn't realise until he was passed that it was him, lovely guy, great player, fantastic that he still comes and watches games.
Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 21:41 - Dec 17 with 1001 viewsMJallday

I’m friends with his wife and father in law . Judging by her pics yesterday they had a great time, including meeting sheepy and Ed

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 22:31 - Dec 17 with 863 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Great to speak to Marcus Stewart yesterday on 21:41 - Dec 17 by MJallday

I’m friends with his wife and father in law . Judging by her pics yesterday they had a great time, including meeting sheepy and Ed

And Ed would have been more starstruck about meeting Stewie than the other way round!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024