Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been said but I'll say it again 22:34 - Dec 12 with 1082 viewsGarv

Whatever happens in the second half of the season, or even over the next three games, this has been a 9 months to remember and absolutely cherish.

In terms of form it doesn't get better than this...and across such a prolonged period. Ridiculous.

What a team.

[Post edited 12 Dec 2023 23:17]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

It's been said but I'll say it again on 22:38 - Dec 12 with 992 viewsGlasgowBlue

So what you are saying is that it would be better to lose against Norwich, as we will follow that up with wins over both Leeds and Leicester?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

It's been said but I'll say it again on 23:16 - Dec 12 with 818 viewsGarv

It's been said but I'll say it again on 22:38 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

So what you are saying is that it would be better to lose against Norwich, as we will follow that up with wins over both Leeds and Leicester?

There's a big chunk of irony now surrounding this Norwich game - our best chance to beat them in 14 years - in that it's actually a bit small fry considering the two games following it. It's quite funny really.

Not to take anything away from what an occasion Saturday will be. It's going to be a whopper.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

It's been said but I'll say it again on 23:41 - Dec 12 with 749 viewspointofblue

It's been said but I'll say it again on 23:16 - Dec 12 by Garv

There's a big chunk of irony now surrounding this Norwich game - our best chance to beat them in 14 years - in that it's actually a bit small fry considering the two games following it. It's quite funny really.

Not to take anything away from what an occasion Saturday will be. It's going to be a whopper.

Beat Norwich and we'll have at least a ten point cushion over Leeds heading to the trip to Yorkshire and Leicester at home. Lose both, it's still a four point cushion.

And, due to the early kick off, imagine the pressure on Leeds ahead of their home game against Coventry if we're 13 points ahead at that point.

Yeah, yeah, I know top spot etc. etc. but I actually wouldn't mind a Leicester win tomorrow. If we beat Norwich, seeing both us and Leicester moving out of sight before 3pm Saturday would really turn up the pressure on them.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

It's been said but I'll say it again on 00:01 - Dec 13 with 684 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, we will never see this again (and must retain perspective when it's good but not *this* good). It's beyond words at this point really, what we are seeing is extraordinary and it's now being talked about far & wide.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It's been said but I'll say it again on 00:03 - Dec 13 with 669 viewsFrimleyBlue

It's been said but I'll say it again on 22:38 - Dec 12 by GlasgowBlue

Simple gameplay for Saturday.

Score 5 before HT. Then sub off half the lads for the 2nd.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024