Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help 10:16 - Nov 22 with 2315 viewsChrisAllen7

Hi all,

Me and my son purchased Superblue memberships this season but have only attended 2 games as we live in Stockholm, Sweden. I have booked flights already because of the uncertainty of kick off times. With the club now coming out with information regarding SB members needing to attend at least 3 games our chances of him seeing his first derby are now in tatters.
Is there anybody who has 2 tickets in any stand with any view or know anybody who would be willing to sell their tickets?
I'm prepared to pay over the price for them as my son has been looking forward to this for months.

Please, please anyone with any information get in touch.

Very much appreciated. 🙏
[Post edited 22 Nov 2023 10:35]
Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 10:18 - Nov 22 with 2270 viewsgeg1992

Might be worth contacting the ticket office to see what they can do.

Otherwise have you looked at hospitality? Although I'm sure this will go fast too.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 10:21 - Nov 22 with 2247 viewsChrisAllen7

Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 10:18 - Nov 22 by geg1992

Might be worth contacting the ticket office to see what they can do.

Otherwise have you looked at hospitality? Although I'm sure this will go fast too.

Thanks for your reply. I contacted the ticket office bang on 10.00 but they were unfortunately unable to help putting it down to safety measures. Appreciate your reply. I can't see any hospitality tickets online at the moment.
Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 10:40 - Nov 22 with 2117 viewsbluelagos

Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 10:21 - Nov 22 by ChrisAllen7

Thanks for your reply. I contacted the ticket office bang on 10.00 but they were unfortunately unable to help putting it down to safety measures. Appreciate your reply. I can't see any hospitality tickets online at the moment.

On the club email I got this morning detailing the tickets - it stated that all hospitality is sold out.

Good luck getting tickets - your best bet may be a last minute illness/non attendance - keep yer eyes peeled on here.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 20:17 - Nov 22 with 1720 viewsbackwaywhen

Surely a couple of season ticket holders with membership can you help as the 3 game criteria does not apply ?
Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 20:36 - Nov 22 with 1681 viewspennblue

The reality is Chris, all the games are selling out home and away now. The Norwich game in particular could probably sell out twice over and there are only really 6,000 tickets up for grabs as Norwich will sell their allocation and we have what 21,000 season ticket holders?

So the only way you are likely to get tickets is being online 24 hours a day, and posting in every ITFC related forum / social group for the next 2 weeks. But there will be another couple of thousand likely going to the same extent so it is still unlikely.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Ipswich v Norwich tickets please help on 20:53 - Nov 22 with 1633 viewsbackwaywhen

Chris I have sent you a message …….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024