Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights 10:25 - Nov 12 with 1208 views_clive_baker_

For anyone interested

[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 10:26]
Extended highlights on 10:34 - Nov 12 with 1156 viewsredrickstuhaart

Confirms the first goal was from a nonsense free kick.
Extended highlights on 10:39 - Nov 12 with 1144 viewsDBaldy

Was hoping they'd show Clarke's disallowed goal cos it looked fine from where I was sitting. There were also a number of chances before Taylor's goal so I wouldn't say these highlights are reflective of the game as a whole.
Extended highlights on 10:41 - Nov 12 with 1135 views_clive_baker_

Extended highlights on 10:39 - Nov 12 by DBaldy

Was hoping they'd show Clarke's disallowed goal cos it looked fine from where I was sitting. There were also a number of chances before Taylor's goal so I wouldn't say these highlights are reflective of the game as a whole.

Yeah I didn't see much wrong with it either.

Didn't see a lot wrong with Taylor's challenge which led to their opener either, seemed to get the ball.
Extended highlights on 10:49 - Nov 12 with 1107 viewsGuthrum

The ref had just warned some players about wrestling in the box. Then it continued as the corner came in, so he blew the whistle (possibly before the ball had even left Clark'e boot). Nothing wrong with the shot, but events elsewhere in the melee.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Extended highlights on 10:55 - Nov 12 with 1092 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Extended highlights on 10:59 - Nov 12 with 1070 views_clive_baker_

Extended highlights on 10:55 - Nov 12 by SitfcB

I didn't see a lot wrong with it at the time and having watched it back twice I still don't really. Presumably he's given the foul against Broadhead for blocking their number 6. If you give that you give 6 penalties a game from corners.
Extended highlights on 11:04 - Nov 12 with 1034 viewsDBaldy

Extended highlights on 10:59 - Nov 12 by _clive_baker_

I didn't see a lot wrong with it at the time and having watched it back twice I still don't really. Presumably he's given the foul against Broadhead for blocking their number 6. If you give that you give 6 penalties a game from corners.

Exactly, I've watched both of those clips a handful of times & there's absolutely nothing different to what happens at every other corner in terms of players jostling for position. Worst ref I've seen in a long time.
Extended highlights on 11:07 - Nov 12 with 1017 viewsSitfcB

Extended highlights on 10:59 - Nov 12 by _clive_baker_

It shouldn’t have been a corner in the first place, so maybe ref had a feeling about that and thought he’d disallow the goal to be safe

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Extended highlights on 11:09 - Nov 12 with 1008 views_clive_baker_

Extended highlights on 11:07 - Nov 12 by SitfcB

It shouldn’t have been a corner in the first place, so maybe ref had a feeling about that and thought he’d disallow the goal to be safe

I thought that when he gave the penalty on Taylor, perhaps a bit of levelling out after giving them a soft freekick which they scored from. Having said that I do think it's a penalty.

It's hard to referee games though to be fair, not an easy job. We got the win and deserved it, we can't really blame the ref for the scoreline not being more convincing when we didn't take some of those chances.
Extended highlights on 15:49 - Nov 12 with 745 viewsthatbdude

Whoever chose that thumbnail needs to be sacked in the morning. Chosing the most flattering Image of Super Kieran McKenna should be an instead sacking in my eyes

Poll: Who going down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024