Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Baggott? 19:44 - Nov 2 with 1472 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Elkan played a superb 38 minutes yesterday, following on from excellent displays in earlier rounds. He must be knocking on the door now for at the very least sub appearances in the league if not a start. He's a fantastic prospect for our future.
So if we make it to the Prem in '24 and Elkan has broken into our staring lineup, should we open a Planet Baggott shop in Jakarta to sell millions of Baggot shirts, shorts, calendars, you name it? Could make a fortune!

Poll: would you rather

Planet Baggott? on 01:55 - Nov 3 with 1197 viewsHong_Kong_Bluey

I sent 4 Baggott shirts to the football fans at my office in Jakarta, and they absolutely loved them. They couldn't believe they have real authentic Baggot shirts now :)

So sweet to spread the ITFC love across the globe. And they really DO love him there. He's building himself into quite a cult figure, and he hasn't even broken into our first team yet!
Planet Baggott? on 08:04 - Nov 3 with 998 viewstextbackup

I’m sure MA has he eyes on that already!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Planet Baggott? on 08:27 - Nov 3 with 967 viewsWonTheCupin78

Every time I've seen him he's been superb. He's ready. His time is now.
Did McKenna state he expects to see him playing in the league this season? on 09:09 - Nov 3 with 914 viewsunstableblue

Or was he referring to cup? or did I dream it?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Planet Baggott? on 09:37 - Nov 3 with 861 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Planet Baggott? on 08:27 - Nov 3 by WonTheCupin78

Every time I've seen him he's been superb. He's ready. His time is now.

I was at the Reading Cup match and thought he was excellent. Watching on Tv v Fulham, I was surprised at how much he has bulked up, in a good way. He looks like a real unit now, and his pace for that block near the end was tremendous. I really think he is ready now.

Poll: would you rather

Planet Baggott? on 10:20 - Nov 3 with 782 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Baggott and Humphreys need to be in and around the first team now. They were the only two players to really make a case for themselves in the cup game. Baggott looked better than Burgess and Axel T. Humphries is a better player than both Ball and Taylor to be frank, he's young but he's going to be a top player here, and while Taylor scored that wonder goal against Wolves he's done very little to suggest that he's more deserved of a spot than Humphreys either. Dom Ball looks like someone we are carrying now, rather than someone that useful to have in the squad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024