Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career 20:13 - Aug 29 with 5353 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Of any player, who’s had back to back howlers in their first two games like that before? He’s clearly not match ready is he?
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:15 - Aug 29 with 4197 viewsSchmoke

'howlers' ffs
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:19 - Aug 29 with 4064 viewsJ2BLUE

That's why he's starting in the cup...How else is he supposed to get match fit?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 3988 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:19 - Aug 29 by J2BLUE

That's why he's starting in the cup...How else is he supposed to get match fit?

You should always field most of your strongest team in competitive games in my view, I’m not a big fan of wholesale changes and it always seems to bite us in the backside. Saturday he was thrown to the wolves and Leeds took advantage of that, tonight that’s just poor against a very bad opponent.
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 3916 viewsStewart27

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:21 - Aug 29 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

You should always field most of your strongest team in competitive games in my view, I’m not a big fan of wholesale changes and it always seems to bite us in the backside. Saturday he was thrown to the wolves and Leeds took advantage of that, tonight that’s just poor against a very bad opponent.

So you’re saying he simply shouldn’t play?

Your champions of Innsbruck username is obviously tongue in cheek. But honestly pal we’re not celebrating it. Despite winning in Europe is something we do It’s not like participating in the UEFA cup is it? If we’d have won a game in Germany once then we’d be rolling out the open top bus.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 20:26]
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 3914 viewsThe_Realist_09

Has anybody managed to get as many down votes as you 4 games into a season?
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 3838 viewsGlasgowBlue

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:21 - Aug 29 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

So we can never get him match fit then?

Best get rid now, eh?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 3838 viewsKropotkin123

Who were you before the new name?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 3839 viewsSchmoke

How is having the ball palmed on to his shins from two yards away his fault?

Explain.....
Login to get fewer ads

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 3838 viewsWhos_blue

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:23 - Aug 29 by Stewart27

So you’re saying he simply shouldn’t play?

Your champions of Innsbruck username is obviously tongue in cheek. But honestly pal we’re not celebrating it. Despite winning in Europe is something we do It’s not like participating in the UEFA cup is it? If we’d have won a game in Germany once then we’d be rolling out the open top bus.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 20:26]

I think that's about top and bottom of it.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

[Redacted] on 20:30 - Aug 29 with 3644 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:30 - Aug 29 with 3643 viewsbenrhyddingblue

So on that premise he never plays a game for us! Genius
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:33 - Aug 29 with 3548 viewsacj

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:25 - Aug 29 by Schmoke

Explain.....

Don’t understand how anyone could call Leeds’ 4th the other day a howler from Williams either.

He got done by the fastest man on the pitch with the burners on, slid through with a perfectly weighted ball into the space left behind our defence as we pushed forwards looking for an equaliser. A perfect start in a town shirt? Nah. A howler? Give over.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:34 - Aug 29 with 3502 viewsmrfixit426

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:33 - Aug 29 by acj

Don’t understand how anyone could call Leeds’ 4th the other day a howler from Williams either.

He got done by the fastest man on the pitch with the burners on, slid through with a perfectly weighted ball into the space left behind our defence as we pushed forwards looking for an equaliser. A perfect start in a town shirt? Nah. A howler? Give over.

Stupid people are hard to reason with.
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:37 - Aug 29 with 3416 viewsJ2BLUE

In this day and age, no team does that. It's a squad game.

What if Davis got injured and then Williams had to come in for the te league game not being match fit? You would be the first one bitching.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:38 - Aug 29 with 3396 viewsacj

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:34 - Aug 29 by mrfixit426

Stupid people are hard to reason with.

It’s a game of opinions, but I think the OP is unnecessarily harsh here. Just hope a bit of bad luck across these first couple of appearances doesn’t get into the lad’s head.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Less popular seemingly than an ex-Budgie….read the room wrong? (n/t) on 20:42 - Aug 29 with 3308 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Poll: Is Billm….

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:50 - Aug 29 with 3162 viewsBigCommon

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:25 - Aug 29 by Schmoke

Explain.....

Yeah, but in FM23, it means he's had a bad game...Innit.
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 20:56 - Aug 29 with 3084 viewsTVRBlue

Explain.....

I see you're still waiting!
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 21:01 - Aug 29 with 3006 viewsNutkins_Return

It will be some comfort to him I'm sure knowing you've done one of the worst posts I've read.
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 21:02 - Aug 29 with 2488 viewsArnieM

He’ll probably end up getting the POTY lol

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 21:34 - Aug 29 with 2389 viewsVegtablue

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 21:01 - Aug 29 by Nutkins_Return

It will be some comfort to him I'm sure knowing you've done one of the worst posts I've read.

TalkingBlues has made this a very competitive category in recent times, credit where it's due.

I still haven't forgotten the post about Luongo being one of our worst CMs and relying on midfield injuries to make our matchday squads last season, made as late as April I think. Then when the 1-year extension arrived it was a "token gesture" lol.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 21:36]
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 22:28 - Aug 29 with 2266 viewsDinDjarin

He actually played really well tonight apart from the unfortunate own goal which was not entirely his own fault and Slicker needs to hold his hands up on that one.
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 22:37 - Aug 29 with 1611 viewsStewart27

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 21:34 - Aug 29 by Vegtablue

TalkingBlues has made this a very competitive category in recent times, credit where it's due.

I still haven't forgotten the post about Luongo being one of our worst CMs and relying on midfield injuries to make our matchday squads last season, made as late as April I think. Then when the 1-year extension arrived it was a "token gesture" lol.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2023 21:36]

KM needs to stop this token gesture now. He’s taken it too far.
Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 23:54 - Aug 29 with 1581 viewsBondiBlue

Mark fish has the 'worst start to a town career' award nailed down for eternity.

I'm going to take a wild punt and guess that you're not old enough to remember that, so how about this: leif davis was pretty rubbish on his debut. That one turned out OK. Everyone needs a game or two.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 02:22 - Aug 30 with 1537 viewsParisBlue

Williams has probably had the worst start to a Town career on 23:54 - Aug 29 by BondiBlue

Mark fish has the 'worst start to a town career' award nailed down for eternity.

I'm going to take a wild punt and guess that you're not old enough to remember that, so how about this: leif davis was pretty rubbish on his debut. That one turned out OK. Everyone needs a game or two.

I suspect Chris Swailes might be a tad annoyed by this.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024