Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? 10:32 - Oct 9 with 1051 viewsWeWereZombies

I am aiming for weirdest look at me post yet with this one. One of my old bloke still capable of functioning jobs is to check on a dam that bridges a stream on the hill above our house. Well to check on the water inlet below the dam to make sure it is clear of leaves. On my way back down I spotted what I took to be a thick washer amongst the long grass. Gathered it up and happened upon the crofter who farms the land so I asked him if it had fallen off a vehicle.

'Oh no, one of those sometimes falls off the lamb at the same time as the knackers.'

We then had a cordial chat about Starmer.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 10:33 - Oct 9 with 1028 viewsKeno

Is this what Liz Truss wears round her neck?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 10:38 - Oct 9 with 994 viewsWeWereZombies

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 10:33 - Oct 9 by Keno

Much smaller. And rubbery.

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 13:56 - Oct 9 with 893 viewsHelp

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 10:38 - Oct 9 by WeWereZombies

Much smaller. And rubbery.

Liz truss' neck or the cock ring
Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 14:07 - Oct 9 with 878 viewsWeWereZombies

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 13:56 - Oct 9 by Help

Liz truss' neck or the cock ring

I have yet to encounter the Truss neck, will let the forum know when I do.

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 14:40 - Oct 9 with 850 viewsNthQldITFC

Distraction question - Anyone else found a castration ring this morning ? on 10:33 - Oct 9 by Keno

The lamb's b0ll0cks?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024