Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were pretty much unplayable tonight weren't we? 23:00 - Oct 3 with 609 viewsDubtractor

Every element of our play was as close to perfect as you'll get at this level, we barely let them into our penalty area all night, created chances throughout the game, scored 3 well worked goals, no bookings despite being aggressive off the ball. The first half in particular was as good as I've seen for a fair while, considering the standard of opponent.

Magnificent!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We were pretty much unplayable tonight weren't we? on 23:14 - Oct 3 with 495 viewsBigCommon

We were very good tonight... Credit to Rosenior, they stuck to their guns first half. But at least he tried to change things up second half. Just came up against a team on form and full of confidence.... I've noticed how other teams try to play out from the back and press from the front. But there aren't many that can do it as well as we do, and for the full 90.. We were exceptional tonight.. Really pleased to see Burns up and running and Chaplin score a wonderful goal... Hope Hirst can nick one against Preston. Although his work rate contribution shouldn't be overlooked. Thought everyone was immense tonight. Against a very accomplished side..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024