Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... 20:38 - Oct 3 with 980 viewsNthQldITFC

Ipswich, including all of the Burley years.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:42 - Oct 3 with 906 viewsNutkins_Return

Steady on. Decent though wasnt it. Hull actually look a good side as well. We ha e just concentrated and worked so hard out of possession.

Have to stay focused and the old cliche of 0-0 because like Blackburn this lot are dangerous.
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:45 - Oct 3 with 856 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:42 - Oct 3 by Nutkins_Return

Steady on. Decent though wasnt it. Hull actually look a good side as well. We ha e just concentrated and worked so hard out of possession.

Have to stay focused and the old cliche of 0-0 because like Blackburn this lot are dangerous.

I'm sticking with it!

The pace were playing at, the composure on the ball under pressure, the sheer vicious energy we are attacking with and the authority we have in defending. It's excellent.

Add to that the total co-ordination of the team and the intelligence of the movement - they're like a single, switched on predatory organism at the moment!

(Ooh, I'm nearly having an 'organism!)
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 20:47]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:45 - Oct 3 with 847 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:42 - Oct 3 by Nutkins_Return

Hull are handy, no doubt. The pace they played at played into our hands though as we were able to press and press and regain our shape when we lost the ball as they dithered.

2 goal leads are still jeopardy and things can change really quickly so a 3rd is needed. Really reassured by our bench though tonight.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:47 - Oct 3 with 796 viewsCaptainAhab

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:45 - Oct 3 by NthQldITFC

I'm sticking with it!

The pace were playing at, the composure on the ball under pressure, the sheer vicious energy we are attacking with and the authority we have in defending. It's excellent.

Add to that the total co-ordination of the team and the intelligence of the movement - they're like a single, switched on predatory organism at the moment!

(Ooh, I'm nearly having an 'organism!)
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 20:47]

Yeah the speed we play at is what sets us apart, so good to watch. We look dangerous every time we break, contrast with Hull who look decent but fairly ponderous.
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:50 - Oct 3 with 747 viewsthe_toff

Hull are good. They’ll win a lot of games this season.
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 20:51 - Oct 3 with 731 viewsLeoMuff

Very very good, but when that Burley side clicked they were ridiculous

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that's the best half I've ever seen from... on 21:01 - Oct 3 with 653 viewsBondiBlue

I'm inclined to agree. We were completely in control, even when they had the ball.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024