Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
29 shots and 11 on target 11:11 - Sep 24 with 1276 viewsCheltenham_Blue

That is ridiculous.

And the difference from that 0-0 with MK Dons in April 2021 is absurd.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

29 shots and 11 on target on 11:56 - Sep 24 with 1175 viewsJDB23

Think I saw the xG was something like 3 - 0.9, really should have won that more comfortably! Crazy to think we've got 21 points out of 24 and yet we've been unlucky with a few of the score lines, think it shows we've definitely not fluked our way to 2nd so far.
29 shots and 11 on target on 13:03 - Sep 24 with 1085 viewsNthsuffolkblue

29 shots and 11 on target on 11:56 - Sep 24 by JDB23

Think I saw the xG was something like 3 - 0.9, really should have won that more comfortably! Crazy to think we've got 21 points out of 24 and yet we've been unlucky with a few of the score lines, think it shows we've definitely not fluked our way to 2nd so far.

"Should have won that much more comfortably"?

Doesn't the xG suggest it should have been 3-1 and, with Blackburn being very clinical to score 3, we did well to exceed our xG and get a fourth? Or is that not how xG works?

I thought Blackburn's first and third goals were very well crafted.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

29 shots and 11 on target on 13:07 - Sep 24 with 1067 viewsVegtablue

29 shots and 11 on target on 11:56 - Sep 24 by JDB23

We have 5 more points than we should according to that data. It's yet to update for Saturday but we'll climb to joint 4th or 5th when it does. Sunderland was a brilliant backs-to-the-wall result and our goal lived a charmed life against QPR. Personally I think draws would have been fair for those two and a draw would have been fair against Leeds. Either way we're showing top 6 credentials, unlike Preston who are trending closer to mid-table when you look beyond the points tally.
Does Broadhead’s super striker against the post count as off target? (n/t) on 15:00 - Sep 24 with 890 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Does Broadhead’s super striker against the post count as off target? (n/t) on 15:13 - Sep 24 with 848 viewsSheffordBlue

Does Broadhead’s super striker against the post count as off target? (n/t) on 15:00 - Sep 24 by unstableblue

Yes - it's off target.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024