Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not 06:54 - Aug 27 with 1126 viewshomer_123

sure has been mentioned.

A positive from yesterday was that we didn't stop playing, at any point. Heads didn't drop.

We continued to play, and play our way, there was no panicking, no hoofball.

Yes, it was a day errors got punished but the belief and confidence KM has instilled in them is brilliant and as refreshing to us as the way we play and approach games.

I'm confident that we can return to winning ways at both Reading and at home to Cardiff.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 07:45 - Aug 27 with 963 viewsSteve_M

We did do that, and at QPR last week when under pressure, but I thought we reacted badly to the first Leeds goal which contributed directly to the other two. It was a poor goal but we needed to move on from it more quickly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 07:52 - Aug 27 with 921 viewsBigCommon

A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 07:45 - Aug 27 by Steve_M

We did do that, and at QPR last week when under pressure, but I thought we reacted badly to the first Leeds goal which contributed directly to the other two. It was a poor goal but we needed to move on from it more quickly.

At the same time, those Leeds forwards sniffed blood and took advantage of the situation. They'll do that to a lot of defences, if all of them remain there past the window... Apart from the one Hladky palmed out, I thought all 3 of Leeds other goals, came from some top forward play..
A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 07:56 - Aug 27 with 903 viewspointofblue

A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 07:45 - Aug 27 by Steve_M

I think we panicked at Sunderland after conceding - though were poor from the moment they went down to ten - and from 1-1 to 1-3 yesterday. We did regroup but by then it was too late.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 10:33 - Aug 27 with 633 viewsLankHenners

Yeah but that’s a minimum really, especially at this level, and certainly when you find yourself in a position where you need to score two goals back.

Thought after the 4th goal we did seem to slump a bit actually, no giving up or sulking but everything went very flat in the stands and on the pitch when that went in.

As McKenna said himself there are no “winnable” games in the Championship, every match requires 100% commitment and effort just to be in the game.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

A small but significant thing from yesterday that I'm not on 10:38 - Aug 27 with 607 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yep at least in terms of the players. Certainly the heads not only dropped, but fell off for some posters on here.

#overreaction
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024