Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No s**t Sherlock 16:35 - Aug 11 with 1276 viewsgtsb1966

West Ham boss David Moyes on the Saudi Pro League growth: "I think it has changed it a little bit. Some players have got their eye on chance to go to Saudi. Most people have accepted that if they offered a package to anyone like that, they'd be on the first plane out there. We're not sure it's right, but we know why it's happening".
No s**t Sherlock on 17:03 - Aug 11 with 1135 viewsJ2BLUE

What's wrong with that? He was probably asked directly. What do you want him to say?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No s**t Sherlock on 17:45 - Aug 11 with 1015 viewsemergencylime

Offered silly money to live somewhere sunny for a couple of years, many would jump at the chance.
Time will tell if it backfires on those who are still of playing age when their Saudi contract expires.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

No s**t Sherlock on 18:00 - Aug 11 with 957 viewsPendejo

No s**t Sherlock on 17:45 - Aug 11 by emergencylime

Offered silly money to live somewhere sunny for a couple of years, many would jump at the chance.
Time will tell if it backfires on those who are still of playing age when their Saudi contract expires.

Money being thrown around over there... Retirement or the comfort of deciding whether to carry on for lesser wage.

If Saudi can get access to European competition, like Israeli clubs do currently then the league's will become credible, but FFP I hear you cry. Been toothless so far and with access will no longer need to pay so much.

Before dismissing, UEFA like money, a lot!

Or maybe Saudis engineer some sort of World League?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

No s**t Sherlock on 20:03 - Aug 11 with 827 viewsgtsb1966

No s**t Sherlock on 17:03 - Aug 11 by J2BLUE

What's wrong with that? He was probably asked directly. What do you want him to say?

I know that, it's just what we all know anyway. You've turned into a bit of a confrontational tw@t lately. Chill man.
No s**t Sherlock on 20:11 - Aug 11 with 776 viewsJ2BLUE

No s**t Sherlock on 20:03 - Aug 11 by gtsb1966

I know that, it's just what we all know anyway. You've turned into a bit of a confrontational tw@t lately. Chill man.

Jesus. Not sure i'm the one with the problem here...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No s**t Sherlock on 20:14 - Aug 11 with 757 viewsWhos_blue

No s**t Sherlock on 20:03 - Aug 11 by gtsb1966

Err....

Slightly ironic post yes?

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

No s**t Sherlock on 20:40 - Aug 11 with 674 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

No s**t Sherlock on 18:00 - Aug 11 by Pendejo

Money being thrown around over there... Retirement or the comfort of deciding whether to carry on for lesser wage.

If Saudi can get access to European competition, like Israeli clubs do currently then the league's will become credible, but FFP I hear you cry. Been toothless so far and with access will no longer need to pay so much.

Before dismissing, UEFA like money, a lot!

Or maybe Saudis engineer some sort of World League?

In fairness, most other places in the world are appealing compared to Stratford.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024