Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) 20:21 - Aug 11 with 1049 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 20:24 - Aug 11 with 1006 viewsNthQldITFC

I get's my Cherrie's from the greengrocer's.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 20:27 - Aug 11 with 983 viewsArnieM

I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 20:24 - Aug 11 by NthQldITFC

I get's my Cherrie's from the greengrocer's.

Lol bet you don’t pay up to £12m for them though! Seems he was originally Leeds bound but Bournemouth nipped at the 11th hour to seal the deal. Yet more money in the nudge coffers ( Delias back pocket) then.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 813 viewsthe_toff

I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 20:27 - Aug 11 by ArnieM

Lol bet you don’t pay up to £12m for them though! Seems he was originally Leeds bound but Bournemouth nipped at the 11th hour to seal the deal. Yet more money in the nudge coffers ( Delias back pocket) then.

Money to pay the wages of the dross they signed in the premier league, while weakening their side. Happy days.
I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 22:04 - Aug 11 with 805 viewsStewart27

I was thinking we might look at him as a Burns back up
I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 22:06 - Aug 11 with 796 viewsVic

Gets on your pip doesn’t he.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I see Aaron’s has joined the Cherries…. (n/t) on 22:51 - Aug 11 with 694 viewsbournemouthblue

Makes the sale of Mumba even more puzzling?

Not quite the Barcelona move, they were expecting for him

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024