Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We weren't at our best today 21:35 - Sep 2 with 2365 viewsReus30

But boy the crowd were a force. Two down and they still were very encouraging. Just watching I always felt if we could get one whilst the crowd were still on it, it would be 3 points eventually.

Certainly wouldn't have been the case a few years ago but mega respect to all in attendance today.
We weren't at our best today on 21:38 - Sep 2 with 2314 viewsGeoffSentence

I thought thee crowd was generally good today, although there are some, who should know better, who think it was sullen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We weren't at our best today on 22:27 - Sep 2 with 2104 viewsBlue_Order

A-Block Non-Stop.
We weren't at our best today on 01:42 - Sep 3 with 1836 viewsIllinoisblue

We weren't at our best today on 21:38 - Sep 2 by GeoffSentence

I thought thee crowd was generally good today, although there are some, who should know better, who think it was sullen.

I see what you did there 😜

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We weren't at our best today on 06:31 - Sep 3 with 1740 viewspennblue

We weren't at our best today on 22:27 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

A-Block Non-Stop.

Liked the blue and white army best, now you have a roof if you can sustain that during tough periods of play it really gets the team going ino

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

We weren't at our best today on 07:20 - Sep 3 with 1665 viewstivo

We weren't at our best today on 22:27 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

A-Block Non-Stop.

Had great fun in there today. Well done to them all, but also to those around them who get into it!
We weren't at our best today on 07:32 - Sep 3 with 1629 viewslazyblue

We weren't at our best today on 06:31 - Sep 3 by pennblue

Liked the blue and white army best, now you have a roof if you can sustain that during tough periods of play it really gets the team going ino

We need to go old school again and get something similar to ‘burleys blue and white army’ going as it’s easier to keep going of longer period of time (and louder).
We weren't at our best today on 08:59 - Sep 3 with 1464 viewsBlueDouglas

We weren't at our best today on 07:32 - Sep 3 by lazyblue

We need to go old school again and get something similar to ‘burleys blue and white army’ going as it’s easier to keep going of longer period of time (and louder).

My fat thumb slipped and I downvoted instead of up but 100% agree
We weren't at our best today on 09:12 - Sep 3 with 1432 viewsBlue_Order

We sang Kieran McKenna’s Blue & White Army for 5/10 minutes straight yesterday.
Login to get fewer ads

We weren't at our best today on 09:17 - Sep 3 with 1391 viewsSlambo

We sang 'Kieran McKenna's blue & white army' for about 7 minutes solidly in the second half and it sounded class...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

We weren't at our best today on 09:42 - Sep 3 with 1329 viewstrncbluearmy

Traditional Northstand and A Block (with adjacent block joining in as well) in harmony

Move to A Block worked well for the youngsters and leaves us old gits to get on with it without all them complicated songs

Club in unison on and off the pitch, it's fecking great

COYB
We weren't at our best today on 09:45 - Sep 3 with 1319 viewstrncbluearmy

We weren't at our best today on 09:42 - Sep 3 by trncbluearmy

Traditional Northstand and A Block (with adjacent block joining in as well) in harmony

Move to A Block worked well for the youngsters and leaves us old gits to get on with it without all them complicated songs

Club in unison on and off the pitch, it's fecking great

COYB

ps
Have a wonderful vision of it moving all the way across to D Block, my old man won't be happy being disturbed!
We weren't at our best today on 09:46 - Sep 3 with 1316 viewsBlueStreak

We weren't at our best today on 09:17 - Sep 3 by Slambo

We sang 'Kieran McKenna's blue & white army' for about 7 minutes solidly in the second half and it sounded class...

Block B are loving it as well. Was a good atmosphere there last year but gone up a notch now.
We weren't at our best today on 12:35 - Sep 3 with 1205 viewsgainsboroughblue

We weren't at our best today on 09:46 - Sep 3 by BlueStreak

Block B are loving it as well. Was a good atmosphere there last year but gone up a notch now.

From what I've been reading, SAR have been giving it some as well.

Noise is so much better and we should remember this for next time we go 2 down at home. The noise will help our lads not let their heads drop. I got the feeling that we could come back yesterday purely for the fact we didn't get on the players backs.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

We weren't at our best today on 13:07 - Sep 3 with 1149 viewspennblue

We weren't at our best today on 09:12 - Sep 3 by Blue_Order

We sang Kieran McKenna’s Blue & White Army for 5/10 minutes straight yesterday.

The beauty of that song, is every time it fades out, if you keep it going, it comes back stronger each time which can get the whole stadium going, powerful stuff when the players hear that.

In the lower north (as you know) there are not too many left in there that will stick their necks out and carry that song. But I am hopeful that the fine work you are doing in A-block will have a wider impact and get the whole ground going more often, as when you go to the 'top grounds' like Leeds, Newcastle etc that is their power, the entire stadium sings and there are green shoot signs that we might be able to achieve that at PR.

In fact if I were Mark Ashton I would be saying to you 'what do you need to get another 'pod' of singers stood up down the Churchmans end. That lower section near the away fans are pretty much there already, you chuck another 100+ singers down that end to work with them and you have got another noisy end (ie. Reading was a good example of this Tuesday night, however annoying they were).
[Post edited 3 Sep 2023 13:30]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024